Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap and Dish Liquid Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 147 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Ultra Dawn Dishwashing Liquid and Antibacterial Hand Soap combines the grease-fighting power of original Dawn with an antibacterial agent that kills bacteria on hands. It's concentrated; use 1/3 less than with non-Ultra products. Experience the invigorating scent of Orange. Made in USA.

March 21, 2017

I use this product all the time. Great on dirty greasy dishes. It is soft on hands and it smells nice.I have used it to get stains out of clothes and it is the best one that i have ever used.

March 20, 2017

Great product. Use is everyday for dishes and as the commercial says tough on grease and gentle on skin.
    At times will use as hand wash. Once was out for dinner had got a stain on my shirt, came home poured little dawn and washed under water. Stain gone.

March 17, 2017

I highly recommend this Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap and Dish Soup. Dawn dish soap has been my choice for years. First and foremost it does a fantastic job of cutting through the grease! My dishes are nice and clean no filmy residue left behind. It stays nice and bubbly for the whole sink full of dishes. Not only is it an antibacterial but it comes in so many great scents which I'm sure I have one of each under my sink! It really doesn't dry your hands out like some others do! Great dish soap at a great price!

March 17, 2017

This is an overall great product, the best dish soap in my mind. Really gets rid of grease and stuck on foods. Has a wonderful smell, & works wonders ! I would definitely recommend if you don't have a dishwasher & are just hand washing.

March 16, 2017

J'aime bien ce nettoyant pour la vaisselle en fait je l'utilise aussi pour me laver les mains, il sent bon et il lave très bien la vaisselle sale et graisseuse, je remarque que la mousse reste longtemps, donc ca me donne l'impression qu'il est de bonne qualité

March 16, 2017

I have used many different dish soaps, but by far Dawn is the best. I found that with other soaps, the suds never lasted and I had to keep adding more. Dawn usually stays sudsy the whole time I do dishes. It cuts grease really well.

March 14, 2017

Le savon à vaisselle antibactérien Dan est un très bon produit.
    Son coût est faible mais sa qualité élevée. Il nettoie très bien et laisse les mains douces.

March 10, 2017

Dawn is my go to for dish soap. My hands still feel soft after doing a sink full. I live all the different scents it comes in as well. Love this product.

February 28, 2017

Best dishwashing soap out there that includes antibacterial formula. This soap cuts grease and grime effectively. I would stay away from other brands such as Palmolive.

February 17, 2017

This dish soap is the best. I love how well is cleans my dishes as well as it's smell. I use this dish soap everyday and it hasn't effected my skin on my hands like other dish soaps. It cuts the oily feeling you get from some dishes too.