Dawn Ultra Dish Soap Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 132 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

January 11, 2017

Dawn is fantastic. Its the brand I gravitate to first for dish soap. Its so gentle on your hands, yet cuts right through that grease and grime. Also great for getting fleas off your pets.

January 11, 2017

The only brand we use In our house. It not only gets off tough grease on the dishes but it's an amazing all purpose cleaner around the house. One of my go to beauty hacks when foundation gets on my shirt or material is to spot clean with dawn before the wash - comes out every time even after its already settled. Also great for pet care including mild bathing and killing fleas both on the pet and around the house.

January 11, 2017

Dawn dishsoap is pretty much the only brand I buy. Very disappointed if someone else does the shopping and brings a different brand home. The Ultra dish soap is very effective at getting my greasy dishes clean. Yet very gentle on my hands. I even use it in my hair once a month!

January 06, 2017

I love this product i use for my dishes and use it like an all purpose cleaner around the house...we dven use it to was up the dogs its so mild...this is one product i cant do without.

January 06, 2017

I love this dishsoap, really cuts through greasy dishes better than other dishsoaps. The smell is not overwhelming and i absolutley love that they support wildlife, they have helped to rescue and release more than 75,000 wild animals after they have been contaminated by oil pollution!!!! I love that the money i spend also helps a very worthwhile cause

December 20, 2016

I have tried every dish detergent out there and I always end up coming back to Dawn. Nothing cuts grease and lifts residue quite the same. We have really soft water so some soaps can make washing dishes a bit dicey as the dishes tend to get quite slippery but I don't find this with Dawn. I am not a huge fan of the original scent so I like to mix it up. There are lots of other uses for Dawn too which is pretty great. Will definitely purchase again and again.

December 20, 2016

Also another product that I will always have in the house, also I will never stray from this brand because it is so effective. Why change something that isn't broken? I love all of the scents especially the cherry blossom or the Thai Dragon Fruit. I don't even care that it'd more expensive than most dish soaps in my opinion it's worth the price.

December 06, 2016

The soap I've been using it for along time and I love the smell something refreshing it's great on the dishes and it makes it nice and shiny and that's what I love about it.

October 04, 2016

I like dawn because it is one of the only liquid dish soaps that gets sudsy in hard water. When it goes on special I try to stock up on a few bottles.

September 27, 2016

Who needs fancy when this dish soap does it all. No strong smell, gentle on my sensitive skin and gets the food off the dishes when they have been left on the counter all night. This leading dish soap often goes on sale so I will stock up and keep an extra under the sink. My only gripe is the lid closure. I am all for quick and easy access so to have to flip the tough lid causes strife. I usually end up breaking off the lid closure. They should change this to a pop up lid like sunlight has.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay