Dawn Ultra Dish Soap Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 136 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

February 17, 2017

Dawn dish soap has been a staple in my home for some time now. You don't need much to do the job, it smells nice, and it's effective. And because I can get a three pack at Costco, it's cost effective too!

February 13, 2017

I grew up in a Sunlight dish soap household because my father spent some of his career working for Lever Brothers Toronto, which manufactured the brand's dish soap and laundry detergent, among other products. However, there were some dishes that I had a tough time cleaning with the Sunlight dish soap. After watching commercials about Dawn Ultra Dish Soap and how it was used to clean oil from wildlife after an oil spill, I decided to try Dawn for my dishes. It worked. I no longer have to scrub and scrub to ensure my dishes and glassware is clean. A little bit of Dawn goes a long way to cutting through grease and cleaning my dishes the first time.

February 13, 2017

Dawn Ultra is the only dish soap I purchase. It works hard in the kitchen, we hand wash all our dishes, leaves no greasy residue and you only need a small amount. I also like it for cleaning the bathroom tub and sink. A small amount and you have a sparkly bathroom.

February 13, 2017

I really like using Dawn dish soap. I have used it on and off for years, it cleans my dishes really well and get rid of hard grease . It's also animal friendly i believe anyway :)

February 13, 2017

Mon liquide à vaisselle habituel. Après en avoir essayé d'autre, j'y reviens. Fait bien le travail. Il a une odeur agréable. Et ça en plus ça en prend peu. Je le reommende.

February 03, 2017

Used tons of different dish soap and this by far is the best stuff i've tried!
    working in a kitchen all my life i perfer to use this stuff on tough grease
    smells great as well!

February 03, 2017

I grew up using Palmolive so didn't know what I was missing till I bought of bottle of Dawn. I've never looked back. Absolutely hands down best dish soap on the market and great value since you're using so little to get your dishes clean.

February 02, 2017

I cannot say enough about how great this soap is! From it helping me with flea infested rescue kitties, to every year seasonal fleas! This stuff amazes me. I also use it when cleaning any of my animals dishes, the fish tank you name it. I use in on my pots and pans that are hard to scrub, and also as a daily cleaner. Nothing cleans better then hot soapy dawn water, and i find it safe to use around pretty much anything!

February 02, 2017

This is my one and only go to for dish soap. I find it cleans everything and with little to no effort. I buy the large pack from Costco and just use a little bottle to use at my sink. I use Dawn dish soap for everything! Less chemicals and little effort required!

January 11, 2017

Dawn is fantastic. Its the brand I gravitate to first for dish soap. Its so gentle on your hands, yet cuts right through that grease and grime. Also great for getting fleas off your pets.

SolangeM added a new review for