Dawn Ultra Dish Soap Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 131 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

December 06, 2016

The soap I've been using it for along time and I love the smell something refreshing it's great on the dishes and it makes it nice and shiny and that's what I love about it.

October 04, 2016

I like dawn because it is one of the only liquid dish soaps that gets sudsy in hard water. When it goes on special I try to stock up on a few bottles.

September 27, 2016

Who needs fancy when this dish soap does it all. No strong smell, gentle on my sensitive skin and gets the food off the dishes when they have been left on the counter all night. This leading dish soap often goes on sale so I will stock up and keep an extra under the sink. My only gripe is the lid closure. I am all for quick and easy access so to have to flip the tough lid causes strife. I usually end up breaking off the lid closure. They should change this to a pop up lid like sunlight has.

September 27, 2016

Dawn ultra dish soap is really great it wash my grease dish very well without stain and the smell is really great . after trying dawn ultra dish soap I will never used any other dish soap again . I would recommed this product to my friends and family.

September 27, 2016

Love dawn, very seldom do I use another brand of dish soap. my dishes always sparkle after I use it and they have great scents to choose from. I never feel like I have dish pan hands after.

September 26, 2016

Très bon savon pour la vaisselle avec beaucoup de choix d'odeurs. Enlève très bien la graisse et les taches sur ma vaisselle. Le produit sent bon et est doux pour les mains.

September 22, 2016

Hands down one of my favorite soaps to clean with!!! It's more then just a dishwasher soap, when mixed with warm vinger and put into a spray bottle it take soap scum off shower doors and tile beautifully it's kinda magic. Lol

September 20, 2016

I refuse to use any other dish soap. Dawn is sudsy, smells great and always gets the dishes clean. The cap tends to get pretty clogged up and I wish it came in a slightly smaller bottle, because when it's full, it's kind of clumsy to use.

September 16, 2016

There is no other dish detergent worth buying! This dish soap is perfect for every day use whether it be easy peasy washing or hard scrubbing - it does it all! It is also gentle on hands and has a plethora of great scents (I prefer the Escapes line).

Dish soap is an every day item (especially if, like me, you do not have a dishwasher) so it is important to find the best product available. Look no further - Dawn is hands down number one.

September 15, 2016

I mix Dawn with vinegar and use it to clean my bathrooms and it makes this chore quick and painless for me. I spray it on and let it sit for a little while and it is good to go. I've read that if you heat the mixture up in rather microwave it works better but I couldn't handle the smell of the heated end result.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge