Dawson's Creek Complete Box Set
Good

Dawson's Creek Complete Box Set Reviews

Ranked #385 out of 970 in DVD

February 15, 2016

I love Dawson's Creek. This was one of my favorite show as a teen. I have now purchased all the seasons. Every year I go through a faze of watching them all. I never get tired of it. I love Joey and Pacey has a couple. It's a great show for teens or even adults.

April 08, 2015

This is a classic tv show that I've always watched, even if there was reruns. I love the characters in the show and how things go. Teenagers who grow up into adults and have all sorts of ups and downs but you get to know each character and how their story unfolds in world of Dawson's Creek.

What do you think, have you seen it?

April 08, 2015

Four friends in a small coastal town help each other cope with adolescence.

Another of my favourite TV shows. I got hooked from watching the pilot. The chemistry between the actors/actresses was evident from day one. They brought these characters lovingly created by Kevin Williamson to life. The episodes were so well written that you felt like you were experiencing it with them. Realistic storylines that encompassed the lives of these people that you learned to care about. They were a family that you wanted to be a part of. I miss this show and am happy that Joey chose her soul mate and not her soul mate best friend. Joshua Jackson was so amazing as Pacey. PJ Fan!!!