Good

DBPOWER Universal Waterproof Case with Armband and Compass Colorful Underwater Dry Bag Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 322 in Accessories

September 03, 2016

Who wouldn't Love this Universal Waterproof case for your cell phone??? my daughter is an outdorsie gal and I bought her one. She Lovesssss it. She loves that her phone protected from everything and she can still use her phone through the case. I would recommend this to everyone who goes everywhere with their phone. I'll be getting one for me and my son also.

September 03, 2016

I was wanting one of these for a while now, my family and I go to the beach quite often and I'm always having to hide my phone so it doesn't get damaged by water or sand. Than I have to dig for it if I need it for anything.

We also love to rent paddle boats and I would feel a lot better knowing that my phone is completely protected. I love that I can use this with the strap (included) around my arm for hiking as well or I can hang it around my neck with the lanyard strap that's also included.

I was still able to easily use my phone, the touch screen was not affected at all. I submerged this in water and there were no leaks whatsoever and I think it's a great touch to have added a compass to this. I purchased this at a discount from Amazon.ca and I love that I now have something that will for sure protect my phone while I enjoy the outdoors.