Good

DBPOWER Universal Waterproof Case with Armband and Compass Colorful Underwater Dry Bag Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 318 in Accessories

September 03, 2016

Who wouldn't Love this Universal Waterproof case for your cell phone??? my daughter is an outdorsie gal and I bought her one. She Lovesssss it. She loves that her phone protected from everything and she can still use her phone through the case. I would recommend this to everyone who goes everywhere with their phone. I'll be getting one for me and my son also.

September 03, 2016

I was wanting one of these for a while now, my family and I go to the beach quite often and I'm always having to hide my phone so it doesn't get damaged by water or sand. Than I have to dig for it if I need it for anything.

We also love to rent paddle boats and I would feel a lot better knowing that my phone is completely protected. I love that I can use this with the strap (included) around my arm for hiking as well or I can hang it around my neck with the lanyard strap that's also included.

I was still able to easily use my phone, the touch screen was not affected at all. I submerged this in water and there were no leaks whatsoever and I think it's a great touch to have added a compass to this. I purchased this at a discount from Amazon.ca and I love that I now have something that will for sure protect my phone while I enjoy the outdoors.

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa