DDF Advanced Firming Cream
Good

DDF Advanced Firming Cream Reviews

Ranked #406 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Advanced formula contains the breakthrough Tumeric Complex, with glycerin, zinc and copper, that hydrates to firm and tighten, provides antioxidant protection for the moisture barrier, and promotes rapid surface cell turnover to help revers the appearance of aging for younger looking skin.

August 11, 2014

Very rich, no perfume, and after a week already my skin look better, younger.
A must try, feeling so good after apply!

June 13, 2014

I'm so sad this product isn't available in Canada anymore!!! It's moisturizing but not to the point where it would make your makeup run underneath your eyes. It's not greasy. It's a light cream that absorbs nicely.

One really awesome thing I noticed after using it for a while, my eyelashes were longer and thicker! Not only do you get a cream that moisturizes, reduces puffiness and wrinkles, it also helps enhance eyelashes! I believe it has something to do with their Tumeric Complex.

February 23, 2012

This product is fabulous...the only problem is, I'm not sure I can afford it! I used it consistantly, night and day, for a total of 30 days. A 30 day supply was sent to me from a sample website I had signed up for. I noticed a dramatic difference in the first week. My skin looked and felt better. Lines were deminishing and wrinkles were much more subtle. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that can afford it. A 1.7 oz jar {48 g} runs about $130.00. Enjoy! :)