Ddrops
Good

Ddrops Reviews

Ranked #222 out of 260 in Vitamins/Minerals

April 12, 2016

Love this product for children, but especially for my newborn! So easy to use as it comes out one little drop at a time. If you are nursing or feeding from a bottle it is so easy to add a drop and let them drink it off. They don't even know they did!

April 24, 2012

As a nurse, I am very interested in health maintenance and prevention. There have been several studies on the benefits of daily Vitamin D supplements. Being a mom, I also care about my children' future health. I have been purchasing Vitamin D supplements for the past few years for all the family members in various forms and finally came across the Ddrops brand. For the price, it is the very best deal per dose. I also find that it is the easiest to administer as you don't need to swallow or chew a tab or carefully measure a ml. All you need to do is lick a drop or add a drop to your food/drink. It has virtually no taste and is appropriate for all ages. I'll be buying this product again.

Cheska added a new review for
    Nestle Boost

Cheska earned the Food & Drink Expert badge

heuchera earned the Elite Reviewer badge

heuchera added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein