Amazing
Good

Dead Sea Elements Wet Cleansing & Makeup Remover Towelettes (normal to oily skin) Reviews

1 review
Ranked #85 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

January 01, 2016

I got this product from Winners for around $6. It was apparently on sale (60 thick towelettes). The name of the brand is 'Dead Sea Elements'. The packaging is blue (infused with dead sea salts & minerals) but I believe there were other colours/fragrances available but they were not on sale, so I thought I'd give this one a try.

Even though the packaging was very enticing, after my first use I was truly disappointed. The towelettes were thick but almost dry as if there was a hole in the packaging that caused them to dry out (seal was not broken, no visible flaws on packaging); and in terms of makeup removal, they were very weak and I had to practically gouge my eyes out to remove my eye makeup (it goes without saying: not effectively). I did not smell any fragrance or get any freshness to be expected from a product that is 'infused with dead sea salts'.

However, I've read good reviews on this product so perhaps I received a faulty/old package (not visibly) but from my experience with it I would not recommend this product at all.