Dear John dvd
Good

Dear John dvd Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 970 in DVD

August 02, 2016

Il y a longtemps que je voulais écouter ce film, mais ça l'a jamais arriver. La première fois que je l'ai écoutée c'était avec mon copain et je vous garanti que j'en ai eue les yeux pleins d'eau. C'est un très bon film romantique et c'est très touchant. Je ne voulais pas que le film se termine.

April 14, 2016

I first read the book and then watched the movie. This movie is such a heartfelt love story and is so moving. Prepare to have tissues on hand. Beautifully directed. I really enjoyed the movie but the book had a different ending.

March 02, 2016

Dear John is an adorable love story.
I do like the cast. But I really have to be in the
mood to watch this movie. It's quite sad.
Usually, I choose something more
uplifting and humorous.

February 15, 2016

I really enjoyed Dear John movie. It's a good romantic drama. Awesome for girls night. I really enjoyed it. Good story line and good actors. Would recommend it.

January 16, 2016

This was such a good love story. The acting was amazing and I couldn't stop watching it. I love it!

January 02, 2016

THis is such a sweet, heartfelt love story. I love these kind. The two have great chemistry together in the movie too.

January 02, 2016

This is a classic love story set in Carolina so beautiful on the beaches. A young man meets a woman then goes off to war.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag