Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #1120 out of 1437 in Nail Polish

Luxury award-winning nail lacquer was created as a result of deborah lippman's work with some of the most iconic figures in film, fashion and music from cher and sarah jessica parker to zac posen and rodarte.

November 10, 2016

I own a few shades of Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquers. I find them to be hit and miss. My first shade, She Drives Me Crazy, did not apply smoothly, was streaky and didn't last. I had to remove it after only a few days. I don't know if I just happen to receive a bad batch... Flash Dance is a beautiful sparkly colour that went on smoothly, was completely opaque after 2 coats and lasted weeks!

May 22, 2015

I received the Party Mix set for Christmas and they are fantastic. Great colour, opaque and really amazing quality. You can tell immediately when you go to apply any shade that it is a good nail polish.

April 27, 2015

I have the Snow White and The Huntsman collection and it's really good. I really like Dark Side of the Moon, the colour is pretty and it goes on well and lasts long! The other colour was kind of streaky and sheer which I did not expect. You can't build up the colour with more coats either but it does stay on for long.

September 12, 2014

Deborah Lippmann is my new go-to for nail polish! The formula is a nice liquid consistency, so it easily covers my nails and doesn't streak as easily as some thicker formulas. Even without a top coat, it doesn't chip as easily as other brands.

Importantly, the wide variety of shades and textures is a bonus for me.

June 30, 2014

Beautiful glitters, but it's sooo pricey. However, their customer service is fantastic.

January 15, 2013

Love this product! It's available in tons of beautiful colours, and has a long lasting wear. It applies nicely, and usually doesn't need a second coat. The price tag is a little high, but it's totally worth the purchase.

May 21, 2012

I've been wanting to try a Deborah Lippmann nail polish lately, and this month TopBox gave out "Whatever Lola Wants"! It's described as "sparkling lilac/lavender" and "sheer shimmer". It's got tons of really fine sparkles, and goes on your nails exactly as how it looks in the bottle.
    I love that this polish is so rich - it only takes one coat really, (although two coats looks amazing!). Plus the brush (and handle) is good quality, easy to handle, and helps the polish go on perfectly and without any mess.
    The price of of these polishes is higher than what I usually like to spend on nail polish - but it's worth it for a unique shade that you really think looks good, like this one.

May 15, 2012

Deborah Lippmann nail lacquers are the nail lacquers that all polishes should aspire to. I have 6 in my collection now, and the formula is so beautiful. Yes, it's easy to find dupes for most of her colors, but the formula, lasting power and high-end look are just worth the $20 price tag to me. Since I do my nails a LOT (at least 3x a week), I am always looking for polishes that have exceptional quality, and DLs are it.

May 21, 2011

I swear by Deborah Lippmann. I have never had a pedicure, even one I've done myself, chip when I've used her lacquer (and a top coat, of course). It's a little on the pricier side compared to salon and drugstore brands but you'll save money in the end because it's so durable. (Really, don't question my logic!).

The colours are classics. It's Raining Men is the only red you'll ever need. She is the manicurist to Cher and Mariah Carey, and also has done some really high profile work with Lady Gaga (like the Vanity Fair cover and her more recent V cover) and she regularly creates nail colours in honour of her clients. If you like glitter, you will die over her's, there's nothing like them.

I have Marquee Moon which was made for a Rodarte runway show (she does fashion week as well) and it has mini sequins in it. Whenever I wear it I get so many questions because no one has ever seen anything like it. You won't find this brand at many manicure salons, so I recommend buying yourself and bringing it with you, whenever I do the manicurists comment on what great quality it is.

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay