Degree Deodorant

Degree Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 234 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Degree Women's Invisible Solid leaves no residue, all day long.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Jun 19, 2014

Works well so I would recommend it. Not a great smell but kept me dry throughout the day.

patrizia23
Aug 28, 2013

I have tried many other brands and I always go back to Degree. The more perfumy deodorants don't seem to last long.

wrigley123
Jul 12, 2013

I use this brand regularily. I sometimes switch the scents. This deoderant goes on soft and smooth. It leaves no white marks and smells great. I have protection all day no matter what I do.
I will buy it again and I would definitely recommend it.

amymckay
Nov 19, 2012

This is the only deodorant that I use. It works best on me. Anything else that I have tried does not even compare to degree.

AvaMif
Nov 19, 2012

I got a free sample of this and really wasn't impressed with it at all. I feel like i had to apply this all the time. The smell was the only thing i liked and I would not buy this again just never worked for me.

BettyfromCA
May 04, 2012

What is there to really complain about here?

mimi8801
Apr 30, 2012

This is by far my favorite deodorant. It took me forever to find one I liked this much. I can play sports all day work up a big sweat and still smell good. You only need to apply it once a day. It also smells great.

kittenpur
Apr 12, 2010

I am sold on this it is the best product I have found.Thanks Degree you rock

JLa30
Apr 12, 2010

I have used Degree deodorant for almost 20 years, I refuse to use anything else. i could be playing an intense game of baseball and still come out smelling pretty. Sure, there's a little wetness but nothing compared to when I used a different deodorant!

melahoney
Apr 09, 2010

I received this deoderant to test out and I love it. The honeysuckle and tea tree oil is my favorite scent. It goes on without any white residue and it WORKS. I recently joined a kick class and boy does it make me sweat and this deoderant keeps my smelling great...!