Degree Deodorant

Degree Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #169 out of 300 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Degree Women's Invisible Solid leaves no residue, all day long.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

mebeardsley
May 25, 2015

Smells nice, comes in a variety of scents and is effective in preventing the nasty. This is my go to deodorant.

March 09, 2015

I have tried different deodorants and have found that Degree works the best for me. It is very effective and goes on smooth. I have never had a problem with this product and would recommend it to anyone.

June 19, 2014

Works well so I would recommend it. Not a great smell but kept me dry throughout the day.

patrizia23
August 28, 2013

I have tried many other brands and I always go back to Degree. The more perfumy deodorants don't seem to last long.

wrigley123
July 12, 2013

I use this brand regularily. I sometimes switch the scents. This deoderant goes on soft and smooth. It leaves no white marks and smells great. I have protection all day no matter what I do.
I will buy it again and I would definitely recommend it.

amymckay
November 19, 2012

This is the only deodorant that I use. It works best on me. Anything else that I have tried does not even compare to degree.

AvaMif
November 19, 2012

I got a free sample of this and really wasn't impressed with it at all. I feel like i had to apply this all the time. The smell was the only thing i liked and I would not buy this again just never worked for me.

BettyfromCA
May 04, 2012

What is there to really complain about here?

mimi8801
April 30, 2012

This is by far my favorite deodorant. It took me forever to find one I liked this much. I can play sports all day work up a big sweat and still smell good. You only need to apply it once a day. It also smells great.

kittenpur
April 12, 2010

I am sold on this it is the best product I have found.Thanks Degree you rock