Degree Dry MOTIONSense Dry Spray Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

November 11, 2016

This deodorant does what it says, however I can't get past the ice cold feeling that hits my pits when applying. It just feels strange to me, very cold. I tried moving the can further back, but then I just created a mess surrounding the intended area. Within seconds, my skin was dry, and I had no complaints about its effectiveness, I just don't think I can learn to love the application process. I'll stick with the traditional Degree.

November 11, 2016

I've been using Degree for years, so I was excited to try this new one. It goes on dry, smells great & keeps me dry and odor free. What more can you ask for in an anti-perspirant ? I did find it a little pricey compared to their other brands.

October 03, 2016

This new dry spray I likely will not use again, feels weird going on and sprays everywhere, I will likely stick to my traditional deodorant stick. Does not seem to last as long as my usual degree stick

September 15, 2016

Je suis mitigé à propos de ce déo,je trouve qu'il est agréable à l'application,mais je trouve qu'il ne tiens pas très bien !! Peu précis lors de l'application.

September 07, 2016

So easy and fast to use. Leaves me feeling dry not sticky and wet. Dries quickly that I can just spray and go. the convenience is worth it alone, not to mention the great scents.

August 09, 2016

I was excited to try this deodorant when I found it was one sale but ultimately was disappointed with it. I let it dry as indicated on the bottle but by the middle of the morning, it had all rolled into little balls and fallen away.

July 17, 2016

I love degree motion sense spray on deodorant!
It's a lovely light scent and doesn't leave a sticky or white residue.
I find that I sweat less and my skin doesn't get irritated or itchy while using this spray on deodorant.

June 06, 2016

I received the product for free to test. I was a little apprehensive about this product because I had tried spray deodorant before and didn't like it. I tried Degree Dry MOTIONsense and could not believe how well it works! It really does go on dry! No sticky feeling or staining of cloths! The scent is really nice and lasts all day. I even made my boyfriend try it to see how effective it is ( he works construction outside in the heat and sweats a lot!) and at the end of the day he still smelling like the deodorant! I was amazed that it works so well that it can beat a sweaty man smell! I love it and would recommend it to anyone!

April 20, 2016

Love it! It really goes on dry! No odor or wetness. One of the best deodorant I have tried. I will say it does take a few tries to learn how to aim the nozzle correctly but it is great. I was running around all day, hopped on a plane, lifted an overweight luggage and sweated in 27C weather and no wetness or smell!

April 15, 2016

I found this new dry spray deodarant from Degree! It goes on dry instantly! It has a a smooth scent of freesia, jasmine and vanilla. It is so clean and fresh. It has a 48 hour motionsense technology that releases extra body protection when you move. It leaves absolutely no residue on clothes.It sells for around $5.00 at most stores. I am very satisfied with this product and would highly recommend it. I look forward to trying different scents in the future!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml