Degree Dry MOTIONSense Dry Spray Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 459 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 20, 2017

I've always been an invisible solid kinda gal and never really gave spray deodorant an second thought but I'm glad I did.

This is so easy to apply. Perfect for preventing white streaks from putting in clothes after applying. This dries quickly which helps prevent that.

Functionality wise it performs well. It kept up with me all day with no need to apply.

Perfect for at home or a gym bag.

February 15, 2017

I am always looking for a better antiperspirants. I was excited when I heard about these deodorants. They don't go on dry, not on me anyway and it did not keep me dry. I wanted to love it but big fat now for me.

February 15, 2017

This is one of my favourite deodorants. When it came out I was given a sample of it and have since bought it again. It is so dry you almost don't know you're wearing it. The fragrance isn't my favourite but it does the job and keeps you dry and smelling fresh all day. I don't recommend using right after shaving, but other than that it's great and effective.

February 15, 2017

Love it! Degree MOTIONsense dry spray deodorant is awesome, the Fresh Energy fragrance is a little strong but it goes on dry and works better than deodorant stick or gel. You can spray and throw on your favorite blouse or sweater and not have to worry about it seeping through or rubbing onto your clothes. I highly recommend it!

February 11, 2017

This has quickly become my favourite antiperspirant! It is very affordable, dries instantly, and it's so easy to use. It's also very easy to find at most department stores and grocery stores. Not to mention the fresh scent! I will definitely continue to repurchase Degree Dry Motionsense Dry Spray Deodorant!

January 13, 2017

I really used to love this product and it was one of the only deodorants that made me feel fully protected for the day.
    After almost a year of using the product I got a very sore and dry rash on my armpits. I also wasn't fond of the fact that it destroyed pretty much all of my dark clothes.

January 11, 2017

When I initially bought the spray, I had tried it on my hand and saw that it did not leave any residue, but then it was different when I used it on my actual armpit. I will admit that the scent is very nice and long lasting but the actual product left a white residue on my armpit. I did try spraying it from different distances, which descreased the amount d residue left behind, but did not diminish it.

January 09, 2017

This was my first time trying a deodorant spray and overall I liked this product. It is very easy and quick to apply which I like, especially in the mornings before work when I'm in a rush. The smell is nice and I find it does a pretty good job at controlling odour and sweat throughout the day. I wouldn't say that this is the longest lasting deordorant I have tried but it's not bad. Perfect for on the go.

January 09, 2017

I received this free and have since purchased it. It works well and I feel confident when I use it. It goes on nicely and it doesn't leave any white marks.

January 06, 2017

love this deodarent works really good more ppl should try it love this want more
    best stuff you can buy good forall males and females can use it love it

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Using other peoples makeup?

phow added a new review for
    Yookidoo Discovery Playhouse

e010365 added a new review for
    Emergen-C Super Orange

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Becca Makeup

LizzieH added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser