Good

DEGREE DRY SPRAY in Adventure Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 16, 2016

This is the best anti antiperspirant I have ever used. It is dry and it lasts all day. I am some one that is skeptical when it comes to products that say they last all day but this is the real. It is so funny that it is not even pricey.

September 18, 2016

Once it's sprayed makes me cough
The smell doesn't stay
But when He used it he did feel fresher
I like it but I love it
I say you must try it might not be for me but I'm sure some ppl love it

September 13, 2016

When it comes to deodorant I find this a little more on the expensive side. However it does seem to last a lot longer than the stick kind. It does go on quite drip and doesn't leave a wet feel which lives up to the name. I didn't find it left me feeling fresh for 48 hours however. I don't think I ever only use deodorant every 48 hours. I usually reapply every 12 hours anyways. So for 12 hours it does its job. It actually doubles as a shoe deodorize. I've been using it for that as well and it's a quick and easy to use spray.

June 06, 2016

J'ai eu la chance de recevoir ce produit pour en faire l'essai alors voici mes commentaires. J'ai demandé a mon conjoint d'essayé ce nouveau dryspray de Degree et il l'a aimé instantanémment. Oui le srpay est vraiment sec a l'application, ce qui est vraiment génial mais il fonctionne tres bien meme lors d'une partie de hockey. Pour ma part, j'ai bien aimé l'odeur qui n'est pas trop prononcé.

April 11, 2016

The smell of the deodorant was really nice and had a rich smell that definitely suited a man's deodorant. I tested this out on my husband and absolutely loved the smell. Normally it's a case of *sniff* go put on deodorant. With this it was *sniff* Ooooh why you smell so good, haha! The spray did dry instantly and reduced sweat patches on his shirt.

The design is super cool, I only wish they made women's deodorant with the cool cut-outs and 'techno' look to them and there is even a twist lock to prevent the can from spraying. This is really handy for taking it to the gym.

The 48 hours of protection will probably vary from person to person. My husband sweats quite a bit and got 24 hours easily, which is pretty impressive, but if you sweat less, it could easily last 48 hours.

It doesn't flake unless you overspray, so try not to lose yourself in a cloud of it, a short sharp spray to each underarm is perfect!

My husband Matt has this direct quote to say: 'Easy to apply, lives up to its promises, and a nice smell that made me feel confident all day. Very happy with this anti-perspirant.'

----------------------------------