Degree Men Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #374 out of 459 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Adrenaline can make you sweat. Degree Men Adventure is designed to respond to increases in adrenaline, releasing extra bursts of fragrance when you sweat.Active Response seriesAdventure invisible stickResponds to increases in adrenalineActive

February 09, 2017

I've been using all of the degree anti persperant for years. They have never let me down and I find the price is always cheaper 5han other brands but the quality is the same.

February 17, 2014

Degree cool comfort is the only brand my husband can use and will not break out too.

August 01, 2013

Great scent, and good price compared to buying antiperspirants which stain my shirts, but i don't find the scent last for 12 hours like the label says. Otherwise it does what it should.

November 05, 2012

Have to admit it, products made for men are just better. Especially deotorant. Not only do I not smell like a powdery grandma I also hardly got those pesky deo lines on my shirts! I also noticed it was more effective at eliminating my stink. Not just covering it up with flowery scents but actually getting rid of it.