Degree® Women Active Shield Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 458 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

January 12, 2017

C'est la marque que j'utilise le plus fréquemment. Le parfum est frais et il est parfait pour ma peau sensible, je n'ai aucune réaction avec ces produits. J'aime toute leur gamme jusqu'à maintenant, je la recommande !

September 28, 2016

J'aime les produit Degree motion. Il laisse mes aisselles douces et lises. J'aime l'odeur neutre,c'est un classique à mon avis. petit prix et bonne odeur.

September 28, 2016

Degree is a great product that is reasonably priced consistently. Degree Women Active Shield Antiperspirant Stick is great for work out days and works very well. Used with dark clothing and found no residue - found to be more effective if used at night - Good, solid product from Degree

September 28, 2016

Bought this at Shoppers - the pricing is reasonable! The antiperspirant works as it should and thus prevented my B.O. to spread around me. Awesome for daily use.

September 26, 2016

This antiperspirant works the way it should! It stops the sweat from gushing out of my pores while I work in a very hot and humid environment - working as a food server where the dining room and kitchen have no working air conditioning! I've used other brands that claim to be 48 hours, but that didn't even hold up to the 8 hours of my shift, leaving my work shirts soaked at the armpits - gross! So glad I've switched to this brand - it's a must have product for me now.

September 26, 2016

I haven't used this product yet I always buy the dove brand but the reviews are good so I will have to try it out and see for myself. Thanks for the positive reviews I respect the time put in for the rest of us to read.

September 25, 2016

I'm active and on the go daily.This deodorant does the job, it works very well, even in the hottest months ,Smells great and I'd say it does last the whole day,loving it so far .

September 24, 2016

This is one of my all time favourite antiperspirants. It doesn't have a strong smell and most of all it works quite well! Super easy to apply.
    Will be definitely buying again.

September 24, 2016

Not even after a rigorous bike ride, a fun day mucking out horse stalls, and then a long, leisurely but warm walk with my dog and husband, did this deodorant let me down. I am not into sports, but if I were, this is the one I'd use!

September 23, 2016

I spend 5 days a week running from classroom to classroom supporting kids with behaviour problems...so I sweat! Then after work all day I head to the gym to sweat some more...this product carried me through the day and worked harder the more I was moving. I only wish it were a little cheaper & came in a baby powder scent- a personal fav!

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    TWD

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

DEANENE added a new review for
    Knorr Sidekicks

vampyremystik added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein