Degree® Women Active Shield Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

September 28, 2016

Pratique pour le sac à main ou la salle de sport ! Efficace pour enlever les mauvaises odeurs et laisser la peau joliment parfumé. Le spray est pratique , à utiliser dans un endroit bien aérer.

September 23, 2016

It was a really good spray! It felt refreshed and dry. The only con is right after spraying, I always cough because the air around just feels so weird! haha

September 22, 2016

Thus did the trick. Great scent and great coverage. I woundnt hesitate recommending to friends. I was dry, smelled.great and to no time.for drying time.

September 22, 2016

This is a wonderful antiperspirant and I find it better than the clinical ones! I am a woman who sweats a lot. Degree can handle it all, even hour long sessions at the gym.

September 22, 2016

J'aime le produit. Il ne laisse pas de trace et il tient au sec toute la journée. J'ai son odeur. Avec ce produit ne ne transpire pas. Il sèche rapidement.

September 22, 2016

For me personally this did not work at all! I found it very powdery, came off on all my clothing and left white marks all kinds. It left me with a tacky feeling under my arm pits and I was not a huge fan of this one for that reason.

September 22, 2016

I like to use this deodorant for when I'm late or in a rush it so easy to use just spray and your good to go. I recommend if your always In a rush and have no time.

September 22, 2016

Not really a fan of the spray ones.. Not just because they're not environmentally friendly I just don't feel like they work well and this one was no different.

September 22, 2016

I have used a couple of the Degree aerosol anti-perspirants and found this one worked as well as the rest of the brand, and the dry underarm feeling directly after applying is very comfortable.

September 22, 2016

I love this spray deodorent . The spray itself works well , it's not overpowering. It dries instantly and I feel protected . It doesn't transfer on my clothes which is great too .