Degree Women Anti-Perspirant Stick Reviews

Ranked #218 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Degree Women's Invisible Solid leaves no residue, all day long.

October 24, 2016

Love this product. Smell is long lasting! I always buy it when it's on sale and stock right up. Recommended to all of my friends. This is my go to product for personal hygiene

October 24, 2016

I gym 3 or 4 days a week so I wanted to try an anti-perspirant that helped me stay dry and smell nice. This product worked not bad, the only issue I have is the residue and builp-up on my skin was driving me crazy everytime I would wash my armpits this product was so dry it would be stuck to my skin and make it hard not the get the residue off myself in the shower. I figured it was probably blocking my pores as well so I swiched to Ban roll-on which I absolutely love.

October 24, 2016

This deodorant keeps me dry all day even during my hot flashes ! As someone with sensitive skin it also doesn't y cause me to break out. It's dry and the scent isn't over powering.

October 21, 2016

Definitely my go-to and all time favourite anti-perspirant. Good price, very effective, even in stressful situations. Smells clean and fresh throughout the day. Lots of scents available but I prefer the Shower Clean!

October 19, 2016

I am a women on the go. With 4 kids, I am always doing something, running here or running there. This antiperspirant works AMAZING! I always had a problem with deodorants not working, or not staying on throughout the day, and me having to reapply. Not with this one! This is the first antiperspirant that actually works all day long for me. Definitely recommend it, and will definitely be buying it again!

September 22, 2016

I love Degree women's antipersperant stick. It keeps me dry no matter what I am doing, and it doesn't stain or leave white marks on my clothing. It is always reasonably priced and comes in lots of different options of scent and activity levels. It is my go to antipersperant and is readily available wherever I choose to shop.

September 22, 2016

This is my go to antiperspirant...I love the smoothness and the selection of scents!
The price is reasonable and I find the product retains its original shape and glide ability.

September 21, 2016

Only deodorant I can use that aids in sweating as well as smell a++!!
Many options of scents as well as types of deodorant amazing quality as well as price.

September 21, 2016

I work out a lot so I need something dependable. I generally go to the gym and then come to work. Due to my mad rush, I'm always conscious of sweating and ordour. This worked great. I can feel confident it works. Keeps me dry all day and goes on perfect.

September 13, 2016

Je n'ai pas aimé ce produit il ne me convenait pas du tout. Donc je ne vais pas racheter ce produit mes je crois que certaine personne de mon entourage pourrait apprécier ce produit