Degree® Women Clinical Active Shield Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 22, 2016

It does a great job at keeping my underarms dry all day, but I do find the scent fades rather quickly and like other reviewers I noticed that it was hard to wash off in the shower. I think this is a good option if you need a very strong deodorant, but I don't like the feeling of it on my underarms so will probably stick to a different one.

October 21, 2016

I absolutely love this product! It really works and has a great smell not overpowering! It's all I've been using for a while now and I will definitely repurchase it!

October 21, 2016

This deodorant worked wonderfully for me. It lasted long, left my underarms feeling soft and it applied nicely as well. Great product as well as price too. Totally recommended

October 21, 2016

Degree Women Clinical Active Shield Antiperspirant Stick is fantastic! I love this product! I put it on in the morning and it lasts all day long. I recomend this to anyone who daily uses antiperspirant.

October 20, 2016

I find that many deodorants leave skin irate for and leave you feeling the clumps. This one however leaves you smelling fresh and you cannot even notice that you are wearing it!

October 20, 2016

Really like the power and nonsticky feeling that this offers. Long lasting as a mom of 3 really needed something that lasts as long as they do. This is the one!! Totally recommend to anyone who needs that extra protection.

October 19, 2016

I'm a busy gal, very athletic so my antiperspirant is very important to me, more than mascara, believe it or not! Degree® Women Clinical Active Shield Antiperspirant Stick worked well and was very good at combatting my sweat after a day at work landscaping and then dinner, dancing and housework. I would buy this again.

October 19, 2016

Great product! Very effective! Only reason it's not 5 stars is because I prefer fresher and or girly smells. The price is expensive if you pay full price but just wait for a good sale!

October 19, 2016

Just switched to this about 2 weeks ago from my a brand I had used for years. This is by far the best so far. Absolutely love it and will continue to but this from now on

October 19, 2016

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this antiperspirant! I refuse to go a day without it (though I do to allow my skin to breath naturally). It allows me to go about my days sweat free and worry free and guards my cloths from the dreadful wet spot. Works great and smells great! What more can you ask for?