Degree® Women Clinical Protection Sheer Powder Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 28, 2016

Degree Women Clinical Protection Sheer Powder Antiperspirant is so great at keeping me feel comfortable after an intense workout! I have always preferred Degree to other brands but now this is my only Antiperspirant. The scent is great also!

October 24, 2016

I've been using this for a yr now and I love it. It's true to the name and I cant or won't go back to another brand. I workout and my pits don't sweat and it's all good for me

October 23, 2016

I have tried other products but I always seem to come back to degree and that is where I'll stay. It has good staying power. If I feel added protection is required before heading out to Zumba, I'll apply a little more and I'm good to go and smelling fresh. Highly recommend this antiperspirant.

October 23, 2016

A little higher priced than other Antiperspirants....but compatible in price to the same Clinical lines. The Degree works well so you have a better than average protection against sweat. Two thumbs up.

October 22, 2016

I have the worst perspiration ever on my arm pits. I tried so many deodorants, and nothing came close to the effect of dove. I highly recommend this product to any other ladies that have the same issue :)

October 21, 2016

This is a good deodorant for anyone looking for moderate wetness protection. I personally would need something a bit stronger, buy as I said this is an excellent product for moderate protection. I LOVED the scent of this product, but I'm partial to anything powdery as a mum of a young son. It's not drying on the underarms, but it's not exactly moisturizing either. For the price however, this is a great deodorant. Would definitely recommend.

October 21, 2016

I decided to try out this product and I really liked it. I found that it kept me smelling fresh for the entire day and I didn't even notice it was on my skin. Very lightless!

October 21, 2016

Par moment de nervosité et d'anxiété, de savoir que mon déodorant ne fonctionne pas, me fait encore plus stressé, donc transpirer automatiquement. C'est pour cette raison que j'ai essayé ce produit, puisque l'autre marque que j'utilisais ne fonctionnait plus. J'ai été surprise des résultats, car je suis une personnes actives et de savoir que j'ai la bonne protection pour les odeurs et la transpiration me fait sentir beaucoup mieux.

October 21, 2016

This product work really good, it lasted long for me trough the day. It didn't leave any residue on my clothes.
Glad I found this product, I also tried many brands but this one stand out among them.

October 20, 2016

Not a huge fan of this product. I really didn't notice much difference from my regular deodorant which is a lot cheaper. It does have a pleasant smell and goes on smooth. It didn't stain my clothing.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml