Degree® Women Clinical Protection Stress Control Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 21, 2016

Se déodorant est vraiment de très bonne qualité rue l'adore!Je suis très difficile avec les deo et celui tiens bien toute la journée et reste sec toute la journée aussi,le prix est raisonnable!Je suis contente de l'avoir découvert!

October 21, 2016

Smell not bad. It helps me a lot as I sweat a lot. I would highly recommend it and would like to buy it again in the future! Hope they have more new product issue out! Stay tuned

October 21, 2016

I have used regular Degree antiperspirant in the past and found it very effective. Had never tried the clinical protection type until I found it on sale at Rexalls. Was not sticky. And worked very well. However, I didn't find it worth paying almost double the price of other brands when not on sale.

October 20, 2016

As a mother with a busy lifestyle I am always on the go and that requires me to have a good quality deodorant and this one definitely impressed. It lasts long, works effectively and is a wonderful price too!

October 20, 2016

If you need protection from stress sweat then you need to get to the store and buy this. It works, I use it on a daily. I thought i had a sweating problem until I used this.

October 20, 2016

Recently I tried this Antiperspirant for the first time, Sometimes I am in highly stressful situations and this antiperspirant has proven to me that it is effective and reliable when I am under pressure. I don't need to worry about sweat when I am using this Degree product. I love it!

October 19, 2016

I get very nervous driving in the city and my husband always knows I am stressed because he can smell my stress sweat and so can I. It is embarrassing and this is the only deodorant that blocks the smell and keeps me smelling fresh. It is well worth the few extra dollars.

October 19, 2016

I found that this product worked very well for me. It left me feeling fresh and stopped me from sweating at all during the day or even worrying about if I smelt

October 19, 2016

This is my go to deodorant/antiperspirant. My needs are an antiperspirant that works very well, as I do sweat quite a bit. This really limits the actual sweat. And there's little to no odour. Compared to a normal strength deodorant/antiperspirant, this is far superior. Works so well. I will always recommend this to people who also have above normal sweat. I've only found one normal strength deodorant that works as well as this. Love this though! My number one!

October 19, 2016

This product WORKS! In fact I would be willing to bet that if you skipped a day it would still be working from yesterday! A tad bit expensive but if regular strength deodorant does not work for you, this is the stuff!