Degree® Women Daisy Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

September 29, 2016

Je trouve le spray très utile à utiliser après le sport ou en déplacement. Rapide et effixace, il enlève toute les mauvaises odeurs possibles sur vous.

August 18, 2016

I got a coupon for a free bottle of this stuff and i really like it. it goes on dry and provides really good coverage and keeps you from sweating. The scent lasts a long time too.

August 17, 2016

I actually have a mixed review about this dry spray antiperspirant. The price is great, but it is not very long lasting and didn't keep me feeling super fresh. I do however like to keep it in my gym bag and apply before and after a workout. I like that it keeps you a bit dry and lasts long enough for me to get home and shower. I give it an average review, may or may not buy it again.

August 17, 2016

It's really an amazing product , I use it at summer time , it's so refreshing , and it won't make Ana white residue in my clothes , it have a very nice smell that lasts for a long time and I Cary it in my purse, I love it and I recommend it to all my friends

August 17, 2016

This is the 3rd type of dry spray I have used and it would not be my first choice. In saying that, for the price it is a good product, I just found I needed to re-apply sooner than other products and I didn't enjoy the intensity of the scent.

August 17, 2016

I really like the fact that its a dry spray. It really is dry when you apply it. The thing i dont like is that it is not strong enough for me after a few hour, i didn't feel fresh anymore.

August 17, 2016

Degree Women Daisy Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant works well. You have to be careful as sometimes a big spray will come out, so remember to turn you face away! It also works well on our feet to stop them from sweating so much in the summer (keeps your shoes from getting a funky smell).

August 17, 2016

First time using a dry spray, this degree women daisy fresh. Really great for summer months, its cool upon application and my armpit stays fresh, dry and smell nice all day long.

August 17, 2016

I love the concept of the Degree for Women Daisy Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant. For me - I found the spray dispensing system a little hard to control. (Either I ended up with a really big spray or hardly any) The scent was fresh and it definitely does go on dry. I did find that it had slightly less staying power and was not as effective as long as a traditional gel or solid antiperspirant though.

August 17, 2016

I received this product at the grocery store as a promotion and I love it! i never used the dry spray on deadorants before but the smell is great and I like the way it feels. It ahs lasted a really long time too which is awesome, I don't have to worry about it melting or falling apart once it is running low either