Degree® Women Dry Protection Sheer Powder Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

For maximum protection, apply to underarms before going to bed. While resting, the TRIsolid formula acclimates to the body, forming a deep level of protection. This protection lasts throughout the following day, even after a shower. Degree Clinical Protection can also be applied in the morning.

November 06, 2016

Degree woman dry protection sheer powder antiperspirant stick worked great. I had no perspiring and and it kept me dry all day. The scent was nice and subtle. When applying it there was no white caked on film on myself or my clothes. I thought this worked slightly better then other deodorants so give it a try if you haven't already

September 12, 2016

While I didn't mind this deodorant I didn't love it. It glided on nicely and the smell was nice but I found the staying power equal to others. I did not think it lasted any longer than others but for normal activity level I felt it was effective. I'd for sure buy it on sale but I don't think I would pay regular price and switch out from my regular deodorant.

September 10, 2016

I have tried this deodorant not one of my favorites but does work well. Goes on nice but doesn't last a full day. I however do like the scent. Not one of my favorites.

September 10, 2016

Tried this Degree Women Dry Protection Sheer Powder Antiperspirant stick and it's not bad. It does the job. Lasted for about 7 hours. Not too bad but don't think I'd buy again.

September 07, 2016

The basic formula for Degree women dry protection sheer powder antiperspirant stick is my everyday antiperspirant. I love the gentle scent and its effectiveness. I absolutely love it and the price is very reasonable. No need for 48hr products because this one works great for me.

September 06, 2016

The scent is o.k., thankfully not too strong. It goes on smoothly and didn't leave white marks on clothes. It seemed to not last as long as some others, so I don't use it every day.

September 05, 2016

The degree women dry protective sheer powder antiperspirant stick worked absolutely great for me it didn't leave a filmy coating and it didn't rub off on my clothes and it smells good

September 02, 2016

This Degree antiperspirant stick is a pretty good one. First it has a very pleasant smell kind of like a mild baby powder, it's not too strong just a nice subtle smell. It goes on very nicely, it's not sticky or overly wet and it dries fairly quickly. It didn't leave any powdery residue on under my arms or on my clothes. Most important it did work very well for me when I needed it too! It's reasonably priced so it's worth giving it a try.

August 30, 2016

I love this deodorant. I have been using this for a long time. With no need to change. It keeps me dry and I feel fresh. I love the smell as well. No need to put on alot it lasts a long time.

August 30, 2016

I have used several of Degree products in the past, this one is one of my favorite. Degree Sheer Powder has a light scent and is it good at keeping me dry. I would recommend this as a fav product!