Degree® Women MotionSense Berry Cool Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 24, 2016

Thus deodorant works very well. Even after the gym I am still feeling fresh and clean. The scent is nice as well and I haven't had any white marks after

October 24, 2016

Degree® Women MotionSense Berry Cool Antiperspirant Stick is really good deodorant. If you are a gym goer then this should be in your gym bag for before and after workouts. I love the smell which is not overpowering.
Price wise is good as well.

October 24, 2016

I gave this 5 stars because it does exactly what it says it will. Leaves me feeling dry with little or no white staining on my navy scrubs. Unfortunately, I do not like fruity scents, and this does have a fruity scent..not an overpowering one, but there none the less. I will continue to purchase, but in other scents.

October 23, 2016

I don't know what it is in the degree deodorants but something in them leaves me with a rash every time I shave! I've never had this problem with any other brand!

October 22, 2016

It glides on so easily.Don't have to worry about it staining clothes. Degree has a great reputation and always available to purchase at any drug store.

October 22, 2016

I have a hard time finding a deodorant that really lasts all day! I am a busy mom of 2 and am on the go from sun up until sundown. I love degree and the Berry Cool smells amazing without being so strong that it clashes with my perfume. I can go all day and still smell great at night.

October 22, 2016

I got one of these just yesterday. So far I can only say that it works well for me. It goes on smoothly and doesn't pinch; don't laugh some have done this. I like the clean smell hardly a smell at all, very subtle.I most likely will buy this again as I have bought other Degree products.

October 22, 2016

I tried the Degree Women MotionSense Berry Cool Antiperspirant Stick instead of my usual brand - primarily because it was on sale - lol! I was pleasantly impressed with the scent and effectiveness. Although it does leave a little white residue when dry - but no more than my normal brand of stick. Overall it worked quite well for me and I will purchase it again.

October 22, 2016

j aime beaucoup il es efficase et les parfums son extradinaire un seul mot pour dire que j adore merci
le prix est bon facile a trouver il me garde au sec je le recommenderai a tout mes amies car ses un tres tres bon produit je nes qu un joie de connaitre se produit et dans parler avec tout monde Degree porte bien son nom car quand il fait chaud degree me rafraichi pendend des heures et des heures je me sans bien je ne suis pas gene quand je suis avec mes amies(is) car je ses degree me protege je l adore voila dans mes mots se que je pense de degree desoler pour les fautes merci et bien a vous

October 22, 2016

This worked very well for me - I don't sweat alot but I get overheated and I really thought this helped me feel less clammy! Degree® Women MotionSense Berry Cool Antiperspirant Stick is easy to open, use and the fragrance is really nice and soft.