Degree Women MotionSense Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 486 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 02, 2016

I personally did not find this product worked FOR ME. I am very fussy about my antiperspirant and it was my first time trying the spray. I did not like it one bit. I found I was constantly doing a "Pit Check" to see if I was stinky or leaving sweat stains! Might work great for some, just not my thing. :)

March 26, 2016

Never really liked a spray before but the word "dry" made me curious. I have always liked the degree solid and now I really like the spray. It is dry. I did not feel wet or sticky like the others made me feel. I enjoy the light scent. It kept odor and wetness away.

March 25, 2016

This is the only deodorant I'll use. Other brands just never seem to keep me dry and smelling good all day. But degree always keeps me dry and smelling good even when I'm sweating a lot.

March 24, 2016

I have this dry spray in the anti bacterial version. It's lasts me throughout the day. I've been sick lately and sweating extra. This is the first of a couple antiperspirants I've tried that works.

March 13, 2016

seen this on tv and decided to give it a try..it does go on dry and keeps you dry however i find when you spray it on it goes everywhere not just on you, you are left in a cloud of spray. i prefer unscented products but this one is original and does have a faint scent, i am allergic to scented products but this one i can use really wish they put out an unscented one though.

February 09, 2016

It's kinda weird to use at first, cold and the smell is intense but once it is applied it dries fast and is effective. I liked it and would use it again.

February 08, 2016

I really loved this dry spray. It went on dry and lasted the entire day. It had a very nice smell to it . Im really liking the dry sprays there coming out with compared to the roll ons that make your armpits feel sticky and wet. Great that you can get them anywhere and the price is right.

February 08, 2016

I really like this Anti-perspirant, I got a free sample of it and tried it, it smells great and days fast,if doesn't cost a lot of money and you can find it almost everywhere.it didn't dry out my, skin like some others did and it kept me dry all day,I love it.

1.5/5

September 26, 2015

I used this product for about a week. I didn't like it !!

September 25, 2015

Love the silky feel the deterant gives. It feels so great. Was a must have on my wedding day.. love that it leave a dry feel and is long lasting. Will definatly buy again!