Degree® Women MotionSense Fresh Energy Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 437 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Degree MotionSense releases bursts of freshness as you move. The more you move, the more it works! Visit degreewomen.ca for more information.

December 08, 2016

another amazing product that i love using, it keeps me feeling fresh all day long. there is no white marks on my skin or my clothes after putting it on. great price and i buy them when they go on sale sometimes.

October 28, 2016

I normally have a hard time finding a good antiperspirant/deodorant. I like Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy because it's affordable and it smells great. Unfortunately, it doesn't last as long as it should. But it's better than the other ones that I've tried.

October 21, 2016

What I like most about degree antiperspirant is the fresh scent that lasts all day...and some!!!
    The more active I get...the stronger the fresh accent gets. It's amazing...I recommend Degree MotionSense antiperspirant stick to everyone

October 21, 2016

After i tried this Degree Women MotionSense Fresh Energy Antiperspirant Stick I found out it is very effective and long lasting and with the light fresh scent and cover the sweat and odor very well, I will keep using it.

0.5/5

October 21, 2016

Degree Motion Sense Antiperspirant smells amazing, but that's the only good thing about this antiperspirant stick. Didn't not keep me dry, it actually made me sweat more than i usually do, and i broke out like crazy. Would not purchase again.

October 21, 2016

This stuff is good its smells great and last the whole day even when i go for long workouts where I am moving around and sweating. This is my current deodorant/Antiperspirant stick until I find something better

October 21, 2016

I enjoyed this deodorant product quite a bit! Not only did it work effectively as an antiperspirant but it lasted all day. The smell of the product was also quite pleasant, great price too! Will definitely use again!

October 20, 2016

This was the first Degree product I have tried and it worked very well. I would buy it again. I try new beauty products when I have coupons for $1.00 or $2.00 off.

October 20, 2016

I love the smell of Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Antiperspirant Stick! This keep me dry and smelling great all day! I would recommend this Antiperspirant to a friend!

October 20, 2016

I am always suspect of products that claim to work in a specific way like 'sensing motion'. This product proved that it meant what it claimed. Great product at a great value!