Degree Women MotionSense Fresh Energy Dry Spray Antiperspirant

Degree Women MotionSense Fresh Energy Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #125 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 03, 2016

i love this antiperspirant! my first time using it and its been a week and i actually love it. It doesnt make me smell and my sweat is gone! throughout the day i could smell it on me. Smells sooooo good. Surprised how effective it is. I will be purchasing this again!

September 29, 2016

Je crois que c'est mon odeur favorite de tout les jours pour les spray.pratique pour tout les jours. Rapide lors de l'utilisation le spray est sec lorsqu'il se dépose sur la peau

September 12, 2016

This is a great product! I love that it gives me a dry feeling and not that icky sticky feeling! I feel confident all day, even after working out. I love the smell too!!

March 10, 2016

I love this stuff. It's gross to say, but I'm a sweaty person and this doesn't make me self conscious if I smell or not. It also doesn't leave the dreaded white marks on your clothes. I wish they would have more scents because I'm about out of the one I have and I like to change up my deodorant so my body doesn't get too used to the same thing

February 23, 2016

Okay, when I saw this dry spray antipersperant, I really wanted to try it. I have never used a spray before, I always use an invisible stick. I felt the price point was a tad high, but I was excited for the new product so I picked it up.

Protection wise: So-so. I used this before heading to the gym, and I felt reasonably protected. I wasn't working out THAT hard but I did still sweat through my shirt. After the gym I re-applied and felt very dry the rest of the day.

The scent was great, very fresh and energetic as indicated. Good name.

Con- I felt like I was fumigating myself when I applied it. Though it smelled good, the spray seemed to go everywhere and choke me. I would be so embarassed to use this if anyone else was in the room! I would fumigate them too! I tried spraying before getting dressed, and also under my shirt and both times it was suffocating. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong? I'm not spraying that much! Yeesh!

Although I don't regert trying, I don't think I would buy this again. I will stick to the solid invisble!

February 15, 2016

This isn't my favourite anti perspirant . I got a full size free sample from my gym and was excited to try it. The pro is that is dries quickly and doesn't leave white marks on your clothes and the cons are that I don't find it to be as effective as the bar deodorants! I didn't feel as fresh as I normally did after my day at work let alone a workout, also I would advise you spray it in an open area as the fumes are somewhat overwhelming .

Won't buy again, I'll stay with my stick deodorant .

December 09, 2015

Degree Fresh Energy is a fairly new product, one which I have somewhat mixed feelings for.

Although a dry spray antiperspirant is convenient, with no dry time or residue to worry about, I find it is less effective than a traditional stick or gel deodorant.

The smell is quite overwhelming, I can't spray it in the bathroom without it completely engulfing me in a sickly cloud. The initial scent fades quite quickly, but leaves a strange after-smell.

Although it does prevent sweating for a fair amount of time, it is nowhere near the 48 hours boasted on the label.

After giving it a reasonable chance, I don't think I will personally repurchase, but it may be worth a try for someone else. Deodorants and antiperspirants work differently for everyone.