Degree® Women MotionSense Shower Clean Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 21, 2016

I've tried other antiperspirant's but none can beat Degree. It's effective when you need it to be. Great scents. Try this one you won't be disappointed. They make a good quality product all the time.

October 21, 2016

Wow - I can't believe how well this antiperspirant stick works!! Completely non-sticky but does the job fully! I sometimes get rashes from my antiperspirant but not from this marvelous product. I definitely give it 5 stars - with a couple of moons thrown in as well!!

October 21, 2016

I used this product once and then went back to my normal antiperspirant. Anyone having skin allergies like I do, may want to stay clear of this product. I ended up developing a rash and immediately discontinued using it. Just a heads up here.

October 21, 2016

This is the best antiperspirant on the market for a woman. The scent is fantastic and the effectiveness of this product amazing. I find the older i get the more protection I need, and Degree is number one in my books after trying most product out there.

October 21, 2016

I think this product is ok. But, just ok. They also make another type that lasts alot longer. The price is right though and it smells really great. I will purchase the other one and not this particular type.

October 20, 2016

Such an awesome antiperspirant overall. Not only does it apply very well to underarms but it does not leave any of those annoying clothing stains which is a plus. It also smells fresh and leaves arm pits feeling soft and nourished. Great price as well.

October 20, 2016

I just started using this deodorant a few weeks ago. The first thing I noticed is the nice, baby powder smell. The scent is fairly strong, stronger than my past deodorants. It says "Motion Sense". I thought that was just a marketing ploy but it's true! When I work out I suddenly smell that scent. I love that it really does a great job of preventing/masking any body odor.

October 20, 2016

I love this product. Degree has always been my favourite deodorant.
When i am at work i am always on the go and having the confidence that my deodorant is keeping me dry and smelling great is very important. This product does just that. I love the clean fresh smell.
I would recommend this product to family and friends.

October 20, 2016

Really enjoyed this product! Like Ive said before, I would definitely reccommend this product and this brand, smells good and works great! :) Can always find it on sale too!

October 19, 2016

Degree is one of my favourite antiperspirants! I like to switch my deodorants around because my body gets immune but I always run back to and buy Degree because it works! I sweat a lot and get heat flashes so I need a deodorant that will help my sweating and not have me being all smelly and this does just that. I never feel like i have to check if I smell and my arm pits never feel wet nor do I have anything showing through my shirt. I highly recommend this product!