Degree® Women MotionSense Tropical Rush Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 459 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 21, 2017

I love this product for my high impact job where sweating is usually a daily occurance . It smells amazing and it's nice to know it's working when other people tell you, "You smell good" right when you are doubting it. Great product.

October 21, 2016

when this product came out for sale and I was at the store buying one and bringing it home
    The next day I did my shower routine and applied the antiperspirant happy to have found the product that can control my underarm issues. Once I returned home, I had to take another shower and then reapply it once more .For me this product is ok, could do the job better but the scent was nice though

October 21, 2016

Moi je voulais dire que depuis que j ai essayer se déodorant la je suis une véritable vendu il fait trop bien aucune marque de déodorant sur mes chandail et je suis au sec toute la journée et le plus important ses que je sens bon et que je suis pas inquiète de sentir la sueur merci

October 20, 2016

If you find your sweating alot or find that your deodorant is not holding up all day in the smelling good area. Then you need to throw out that deodorant and go buy this one. It smells good, it works, it gets the job done. The best part is that its motion sence so the more you move the more it works. Try it out.

October 20, 2016

Works well, stayed dry and smells great. Easy and smooth to apply without chunky build up or streaks left on clothes. Versatile product for day use into gym.

October 20, 2016

I loved the scent. It was just right. The stick glided on nicely and keeps me dry all day and keeps all odours at bay. The product size is good and it lasted me afew months with everyday use. I did not have chunks or white marks

October 20, 2016

I enjoyed this deodorant. I loved the scent and it worked effectively for me. It was affordable as well. It applied very smoothly and did not leave any thing behind on my clothes which is a plus! Good product overall

October 20, 2016

I've been useing this for a week now and I must say I love how soft my underarms are and the smell is so good. My bf usually cuddles into me sometimes and when he did I would tryin stop him cause I did not know if my underarm stick was really workin and now I'm so comfortable in letting him cause I know it's working. Buy it and give it a week you will be glad you did :)

October 19, 2016

The smell was a bit strong on this antiperspirant. But since i got it for like 2.00 at Shoppers Drug Mart i used it for a while. It kept me dry and didn't leave any white marks.

October 19, 2016

Degree is a product that has become a regular user for me.I have been using Degree Deodorants and Antiperspirant now for quite a number of years.There is such a variety in scents they have,almost one for every mood you are feeling.Degree Women MotionSense Tropical Rush Antiperspirant Stick is great,it goes on very smooth and it will not stain your underarm clothes.That is one of the reasons I like their product so much.I can put it on early Morning and it will stay on and work keeping me dry and odour free all day.That is what I want and expect from my Deodorants.I recommend this product for you to try,I don't think it will let you down.I keep buying Degree because there is none other as good.