Degree® Women UltraClear Pure Rain Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Revolutionary new formula won't leave white marks on clothes! 100% black dress approved. Provides powerful body responsive odor and wetness protection Pure Satin ScentLabel InformationSafety InformationFor external use only; Do not use on broken skin; Ask a doctor before use if you have a kidney disease; stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.IndicationsReduces underarm wetnessIngredientsActive IngredientDirectionsApply to underarms only; To use

September 29, 2016

Bon produit pou utiliser avec les vêtements foncés que vous portez. L'odeur est bonne. J'aime beaucoup les produits Degree que je teste jusqu'à maintenant.

September 24, 2016

I always wear darker coloured shirts, and I hate when my deodorant leave white marks all over the inside. It's so hard to get those stains out! I am so wary when trying out deodorants that claim "no white marks" since most of them say that, but create the worst white marks! I tried this deodorant out, and was blown away when there were no white marks! It goes on clear/white and none of it transfers to my shirts! I wore this deodorant during the hottest days of the summer, and it didn't turn into white clumps like many of the deodorants that I use. I am very impressed by this product!

September 10, 2016

I like the smell of the Degree Women UltraClear Pure Rain Antiperspirant Stick. Smells like rain, which is nice and relaxing. It lasted for a decent number of hours so will pick it up again.

September 03, 2016

This is a great antiperspirant to use when also wearing perfume cause the scent is very light. Works well, I'm definitely less sweaty than when I don't use anything. I love how clear it is.

August 29, 2016

I appreciate how it protects my underarm. I don' t have to do that sniff test especially when I am feeling stressed out or when I'm more active than usual. it doesn't leave residue on my tops as well.

August 29, 2016

Love the smell, texture, clearness, effectiveness, everything about it. The price, quality, recomend it to everybody . Last long wonderfull product.......

August 29, 2016

It works for me, I have used a lot of different antiperspirants and this one is one of the better ones..it does not have that overwhelming smell, just a very light scent...I like that it's clear as well...
I would definitely recommend it to my family and friends..

August 28, 2016

I try different Antiperspirant sticks when I see them on sale. always looking for one that does not leave white marks on dark clothes. This one smells very nice and works very well. I was very pleased with it.

August 28, 2016

I use this antiperspirant stick since a few years. Smell is good, but delicate. It doesn't smell too much. It's not magical for the white spots, but it is better than most antiperspirant stick on the market.

August 26, 2016

J'ai beaucoup aimé. Un bon produit et un prix raisonnable. Je l'utilise depuis un mois et je l'adore. Il est efficace ne laisse pas de sensation collante et ne laisse pas de traces sur les vêtements. L'odeur est agréable.