Good

Deik 2 pieces Premium Silicone Molds for Candy; Dinosaur and Robot Reviews

1 review
Ranked #30 out of 101 in Bakeware & Cookware

July 04, 2016

When I first received these molds, I was a little confused. They are much more flexible and softer than the silicone I'm used to seeing in such molds, so I was doubtful. However, that turned out to be un-necessary because this softer silicone works so much better at popping things out of the mold and holds up to the heat just the same.

I've bought so many molds in the past that I now wish were made of this material as I always seem to ruin whatever I'm trying to make when it inevitably gets stuck. With these you can push the design part all the way through, until it's inside out, making it super easy to retrieve what you made.

I tested these using the 'glue gun' trick to make a glue shape in the molds, but you can use them for clay or foodstuffs. Do keep in mind that if you use it for non food-safe items you must then use a separate set for food and not cross-contaminate the two, to keep dangerous chemicals from leeching into your food.

I like that they come with multiple designs in a set, unlike others I've seen. Perfect for any crafter.

********************************************
Pros:
+ Very easy to extract item from mold.
+ Easy to clean.
+ Stands up to heat well.
+ Multiple uses.
+ Multiple designs.

Cons:
- None

********************************************

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear