delectable by cake beauty Lemon and cream nourishing hand cream

delectable by cake beauty Lemon and cream nourishing hand cream Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 315 in Hand Lotions & Creams

January 01, 2017

This one is my favourite scent of all the hand creams by Delectable. The others are a bit too sweet for me especially the strawberries and cream. Very moisturizing. I work with cardboard and paper products and in the summer I dig in the dirt. This cream stands out above many other creams I have tried. I notice a difference using this and the price is good.

November 15, 2016

I'm very picky with my hand creams after working at a store that sells lotion for over a year. If you like soft scented lotions then this is a great. It's nourishing and non greasy, and my skin just drinks it up and feels soft and natural after applying. However, I like it when my lotions are heavily scented. I find that after I apply the hand cream, the scent kind of just disappears. It's a shame, because I love this clean lemon scent and wish it would linger a bit longer.

July 29, 2016

This stuff smells amazing! It makes me want to eat lemon cake batter. Really decent handcream and i find it to be non-greasy. The smell lasts long enough and I get lots of compliments on it.