Delirium 2015 by Ellie Goulding
Good

Delirium 2015 by Ellie Goulding Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 77 in CDs

January 28, 2016

I really liked this album. It took me a few listens to really begin to like the songs, they grow on you. She has a very different style of music, but it is a very nice change from what everyone else is doing. I look forward to her her next albums.

January 03, 2016

I liked most of the sounds on her CD. Some were a little weird but I do enjoy listening to it.

January 03, 2016

This is definitely Ellie Goulding at her best. She has matured so much over the years & these songs show that. My tops faves at the moment would have to be Keep On Dancing, On My Mind, Do What I Want, Don't Need Anybody, Devotion & Something In The Way You Move. There isn't a song I have to skip either those are my just my current favorites :) Can't wait to see what Ellie does next! I know she will kill it. P.s. I would get the deluxe version the 7 or so bonus tracks are definitely worth it! Do What I Want is only on the deluxe version as well I just realized that but it's one of my favorite songs on the album right now!

axiak2017 added a new review for
    Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Monthly Subscriptions

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Clarifying shampoo

Dann added a new review for
    Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal