Delirium 2015 by Ellie Goulding
Good

Delirium 2015 by Ellie Goulding Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 77 in CDs

January 28, 2016

I really liked this album. It took me a few listens to really begin to like the songs, they grow on you. She has a very different style of music, but it is a very nice change from what everyone else is doing. I look forward to her her next albums.

January 03, 2016

I liked most of the sounds on her CD. Some were a little weird but I do enjoy listening to it.

January 03, 2016

This is definitely Ellie Goulding at her best. She has matured so much over the years & these songs show that. My tops faves at the moment would have to be Keep On Dancing, On My Mind, Do What I Want, Don't Need Anybody, Devotion & Something In The Way You Move. There isn't a song I have to skip either those are my just my current favorites :) Can't wait to see what Ellie does next! I know she will kill it. P.s. I would get the deluxe version the 7 or so bonus tracks are definitely worth it! Do What I Want is only on the deluxe version as well I just realized that but it's one of my favorite songs on the album right now!