Delissio Pizza

Delissio Pizza Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 63 in Frozen Pizza

October 26, 2016

I quite like rising crust Hawaiian Delissio Pizza. I'm not usually one for frozen pizza. I even eat left overs the next day for lunch. For $6 I get a dinner, a lunch and a piece for a snack.

August 27, 2016

Picked up a Delissio thin crust pepperoni pizza for a great price. Coupons also seem to be readily available. The pizza tasted fantastic and only took 15 minutes to prepare.

March 21, 2016

I am a regular customer of delissio pizza. I love the quality of ingredients, the variety of flavors and the consistency of the pizza. The price is right for this fantastic tasting pizza.

February 17, 2016

I love delissio pizza! It does not take like delivery but it is still delicious. Can be pricey of not on sale but nice quick and easy meal when you don't have a lot of time. Every kind is great haven't tried one I didn't like.

December 27, 2015

I love this pizza especially the thin crust. I prefer the meat lovers or pepperoni pizza. Both very tasty and picked up on sale you can stock up!

December 15, 2015

If you're looking for a quality bake at home pizza for a good price, look no further than Delissio Pizzas, my favorite is the Hawaiian,! Try one out today, they're great!

June 09, 2015

My fav frozen pizza to eat. Love it, love it, love it.

March 11, 2015

when in need of a quick dinner they are great but as an adult we have found something has changed and the brand is not as good as it used to be.

March 10, 2015

Delissio pizza is so good and yummy

January 06, 2015

I had opened the package and most of the green peppers were black. I was not pleased.