Delissio Vintage Pizza

Delissio Vintage Pizza Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 66 in Frozen Pizza

January 13, 2017

This is the best pizza I have ever had! Usually we buy whatever is on sale in multi-packs at Costco, but I would gladly pick up Delisso pizza again; especially the Buffalo Chicken flavor.

I was able to find this pizza at Superstore and it was a great price ($4.98) and it is enough to feed a family of four. The crust is perfect and there is a great balance of toppings to crust.

August 21, 2016

Delissio Pizzeria Vintage are the only frozen pizzas I have been buying the last few months! The crust is simply amazing, so tasty with herbs and is fluffy. I love the bbq chicken pizza the best. Well done Delissio!!

April 30, 2016

Our family tried the Delissio Vintage Butter Chicken pizza! The crust was crispy, cooked to perfection. I was hesitant about trying the butter chicken, however, we were pleasantly surprised. It had a different but enjoyable taste; not overpowering at all.

April 12, 2016

We don't often have frozen pizza, but when we do vintage Deluxe is the first choice for a quick lunch. They are often on offer at the stores these days, so its easy to have a couple tucked away in the freezer for emergency use. Have tried a couple of other flavours but like the Deluxe best!!

April 04, 2016

I LOVE Delissio Vintage Pizza. The seasonings are soooo good. I like the deluxe and the pepperoni ones. But really they are all good. I think the flavour is better than the original ones. They go on sale for good price to. $4-5 which is awesome. The whole family likes it.

March 05, 2016

I normally am not a fan of frozen pizzas but these actually taste good. They come in a variety of flavors and the toppings are great. The Hawaiian was delicious. Great for a quick meal or when you do not have time to make homemade pizza.

February 05, 2016

Def my go to frozen pizza, i grab a couple whenever i see a sale to throw in the freezer for hectic nights when i need dinner on the table fast, toss a salad, pop pizz in oven and your good to go! These vintage pizzeria varieties actually have a really nice taste for being frozen pizza, entire family enjoys them, kids like peoperoni, i like cheese

January 28, 2016

As far as frozen pizzas go, this one is pretty good. Doesn't taste artifiicial and has a decent amount of topping on it.

December 04, 2015

Delissio Vintage Pizza;

a friend recently made this pizza ta her home, I couldn't believe it actually was delissio!

They sure improved their pizzas!!

Great seasoning, great cheese flavour!!
    I didn't expect that from frozen pizza....

I liked the crust too, thin yet crispy.

October 14, 2015

My whole family enjoys these pizzas. I am not a fan of rising crust so these are perfect. Not too doughy and there is plenty of cheese and toppings. Great for those night when you just don't have the time or energy to prepare a meal.