Dell Inspiron 1420 Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 98 in Computers

The Dell Inspiron 1420 is the latest 14.1" consumer notebook designed to offer performance, durability and a touch of style for an affordable price. With Intel Core 2 Duo (Santa Rosa) processors, available Blu-ray disc drive, available nVidia dedicated graphics, a reasonably tough build, and eight available colors, is the affordable 1420 the best 14.1" notebook available.

March 14, 2016

Great Product, I had mine for years and put through a lot, still works great! Have to do the normal updates to keep it fresh. I've had different brands that didn't hold up as long as this.

1.5/5

April 16, 2014

The product was did not live up to promotion.

January 06, 2012

I have owned my Dell Inspiron for about 9 months now and it has been a great computer. I love that it comes loaded with everything that I needed. It is very portable and functions fantastically!

September 10, 2009

Dell laptops are very unreliable. Within a year mine had to be in for service 3x and needed 3 separate keyboards. Spend the extra money and get a mac.

March 03, 2008

I really love this laptop. The price is great and the quality could not be better. I've never heard anything bad about the quality or service at Dell and I have nothing to break that record. I love the size of the 14" screen because it's a lot more portable than the 15.4", which is becoming the standard for most laptops. The color choice is amazing and Dell offers a lot of choice when it comes to the actual specs of the laptop. Although I'm not a fan of Vista, it's becoming impossible to avoid but I did replace it with XP on the 1420 and did so without voiding my warranty with Dell. I would definitely recommend this laptop to anyone since it can be customized the handle tasks from a computer amateur or an expert plus the portability of the machine makes it invaluable to any student.