Delon oil-free eye makeup remover

Delon oil-free eye makeup remover Reviews

Ranked #101 out of 227 in Eye Makeup Remover

January 21, 2017

I found this eye makeup remover at Dollarama and was curious to see how effective it was going to be. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked at removing eyeshadow and non-waterproof mascara. With just a few swipes, the makeup is off and skin is left clean without any greasy residue. The formula is very mild so you don't get the burning sensation if you get this in your eyes, like other brands I've tried before. It's too bad that it doesn't remove waterproof mascara though. On the plus side, the brand is cruelty free and made in Canada. I paid mine $2.00 and stocked up on a few bottles. Great bargain!

January 28, 2016

I love this stuff, I picked it up at a dollerama, and was surprised at how well it worked for me. It doesnt smell to strongly and it lasts a long time.

1.5/5

July 22, 2015

This product is terrible!
    I used it on my eyes and it made the skin under my eyes burn and sore
    The next day I noticed the skin peeling off my under eyes! I stopped using it right away but the skin under my eyes didn't heal for months!
    I do not recommend this product! Especially if you have sensitive skin!

Chou-87 added a new review for