Demeter Fragrance Library Waffles Cologne Spray
Good

Demeter Fragrance Library Waffles Cologne Spray Reviews

Ranked #638 out of 1233 in Perfume

February 17, 2015

I tried this on the advice of my niece. Honestly, who wants to smell like a waffle? I had to shower to get the waffle smell off. It's not a very good fragrance.

November 11, 2014

I love Demeter - their quirky, unusual, sometimes kooky scents are almost always fun to try, and many end up bringing back great memories via scent recognition. Waffles wasn't one of my favorites, although true to the brand's reputation for accurately reproducing exact smells, it does indeed smell like waffles. My main complaint with Demeter - any of their scents - is that they last exactly 12 seconds on your skin and then they're gone. The price may seem reasonable, but when you realize how many times you have to reapply just to get through the day with the scent you started out with, you're going to be blazing through bottles quicker than you can replace them. That doesn't stop us (me included) from buying them anyway, just because they're so cool and fun :)

October 22, 2014

This one is super hard to find, but if you do stock up on it. Seriously. This fragrance is simply amazing. Its smells like fresh baked waffles with a hint of sweetness. My whole family is in love with it, and my boyfriend just loves it. You can find it on their website