Dempster's Whole Grain Wraps

Dempster's Whole Grain Wraps Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 163 in Weight Management

Dempster's baking experts are committed to baking nutritious, appetizing breads for your entire family. Dempster's tortillas are trusted to delver freshness and great taste. Tortillas are versatile and easy to use and can help make any breakfast, lunch dinner or appetizer more fun and delicious for the whole family.

March 28, 2016

I bought many kinds of wraps from Dempster's over time and they make them very well. They are thin and flexible at the same time to wrap around. Price point is cheaper comparing to other wraps we have in the store. The whole grain feature makes it more attractive because I can never say no to bettering my health.

August 27, 2013

Tried these wraps for the first time the other day and they were great!

June 25, 2013

This whole grain wraps provide a great tasting foundation for your favourite sandwich or wrap. Warming it slightly makes rolling and folding easier and helps prevent cracking. Very low calories . It is highly recommended.

April 23, 2012

Dempsters make delicious products!
I always have their whole grain bread and whole grain wraps at home :)
These wraps are delicious!
I eat them every morning!
They make for a great breakfast on-the-go.
I simply put scrambled eggs, cheese and lettuce in them and then roll them up and go :)
Delicious! I highly recommend them! :)

April 20, 2012

I love the dempster's line of whole grain wraps. They're very tasty and a lot less calories, carbs and fat compared to regular white bread.

December 10, 2009

I am using this product instead of white bread,it is a filling wrap that you can put anything from some salad greens and a bit of protein and it is a very good meal also one wrap is only a hundred colories add vegs and its really a great balanced meal