Dempster's Cinnamon Raisin Bagels

Dempster's Cinnamon Raisin Bagels Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 75 in Bread

March 15, 2015

Dempster's bagles are so good. I like these ones toasted for a quick breakfast.

March 15, 2015

These are the perfect bagels to have at breakfast time! I like to put a few slices of cheese on mine because it's sweet and savoury. I really like the cinnamon and raisin combination in these bagels. And they are always so fresh and yummy.

January 28, 2015

Love their bagels! Taste great! Also always fresh

August 10, 2013

They are pre cut for ease, they are full of raisins
    and toast up very nice.

June 20, 2012

These are my favorite bagles! I love how the outside gets all crispy and golden and the inside stays nice and fluffy. Tastes so good toasted with melted margerine on it. Makes for a delicious anytime snack to! Also not super high in calories and its very satisfying. Sweet but not to sweet and goes great with a cup of coffee in the morning to start your day!

May 10, 2012

I just love these!! Dempster's Cinnamon Raisin bagels are delicious. Great just as they are or toasted with/without cream cheese. I like them toasted with just margarine. Actually since I tried these, I haven't bought any other flavour or brand.

May 02, 2012

There is nothing better than a warm cinnamon and raisin bagel with cream cheese for breakfast when you are rushed for time. Dempsters Cinnamon Raisin Bagels are soft and fresh, perfect for toasting. Definitely my favourite weekday breakfast.

April 05, 2012

What can I say about the new Dempsters bagels? DELICIOUS!!!! They are not overpowered with raisins, just the right amount. Enjoy them toasted or untoasted, my preference is toasted with butter. The butter melts into them just right, and the smell is devine. When toasted correctly they remain soft but not doughy in the middle, and crisp around the edges, but not so crisp that you can't bite into them. Whatever Dempsters did to change their recipe, kudos to them. These are the only bagels I will buy now. (Cinnamon raisin being my favorite).