Dempster's Maple French Toast Bagels

Dempster's Maple French Toast Bagels Reviews

Ranked #558 out of 2312 in Grocery

November 04, 2016

Well Dempster's has done it again! The Maple French Toast Bagels are awesome! The flavour is great. Not too sweet, not too eggy, just the right amount of every thing. Great for breakfast, brunch, lunch a snack! One of the best products ever from them. I almost cried when the limited edition run was over last time. If you like bagels or French Toast give these a try!

June 10, 2015

I don't eat a lot of bagels but I had a coupon for these so I gave them try. Turns out they are really good. Nice taste, great toasted with a little butter.

June 04, 2015

We tried this flavor last week and they smelled amazing. Sweet maple, brown sugar and cinnamon flavours that fill your kitchen with a fresh baked French toast smell. Nice and fluffy and not too thick. This is a real winner bagel. Made a great breakfast option for my family.

June 01, 2015

Me and my whole family love these things, they taste just like maple french toast! (which they are, duh!)

January 28, 2015

They taste exactly like french toast!

January 26, 2015

These bagels were a big hit in my family. The entire bag was emptied the same day. They are not only delicious, but also have a great aroma and were extremely fresh. Definitely would recommend them to all.

January 15, 2015

I've always wondered why Dempster's don't come up with new bagels, so when they came up with the Maple French Toast bagel I was thrilled. I bought a bag on sale for $2.50 with a 0.50 cent coupon and I was quite disapointed when I tried them. They don't taste terrible but they don't have a very strong maple taste to them. I found them very plain. I still prefer the Cinnamon Raisin from Dempster's in terms of their sweet bagel selections. I will not buy anymore and I have not purchase more since.

August 22, 2014

Oh my gosh Dempster's maple french toast bagels are to die for. I had tried maple french toast bagels at Tim Horton's & thought they were delicious. So when Dempster's came out with their's, I had to try them. They left Timmy's in the dust. They are much thicker & the maple flavour really comes through. Bagels may be for breakfast or a snack, but these are so rich in flavour they are more like a dessert.

August 16, 2014

My mother was skeptical about this breakfast item, I bought this with a great coupon, I have this for breakfast for six halves and later my mom really liked it and she likes to toasted it and eating it I had this for afternoon snack too I hoped it's not really a limited edition because it's so good!

August 13, 2014

This Bagels are so good! Nice Maple flavour , not to over powering or sweet. Soft inside even when toasted. I am hoping that they keep this flavour and not just a limited time. Will purchase again if still available.