Dempster's Original Bagels Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 71 in Bread

Enriched wheat flour, water, rye flour, glucose-fructose/sugar, salt, cornmeal, yeast*, vegetable oil (soybean or canola), rye sourdough, malted barley flour, monoglycerides, calcium propionate, sorbic acid. May contain potassium sorbate. *order may change. May contain soybean, egg, sesame seeds, sulphites and milk ingredients

January 18, 2017

This is mine and my family's most favorite brand of bagels and also the kind I purchase the most. @Dempster's Original Bagels they also have so many yummy varieties to choose from. They are always fresh and taste so good whether I serve them toasted with a bowl of soup or chili, or with plain or flavored cream cheese. Very satisfying and always delicious.

January 18, 2017

These are great with literally any topping! We enjoy using them for sandwiches. Delicious with an egg on top or even as a blt. Good flavor, fresh and are great toasted or as they are.

January 06, 2017

Bought these bagels even though we usually buy a different brand. They are sooo good! I love the way they taste and feel. They're not dry after you toast them and they're nice and fluffy. Delicious. Gonna try more flavors!!

December 30, 2016

I love these as all the other varieties that Dempster's make I toast these in the toaster and have them for Breakfast with Butter.Jam or Cream cheese I would recommend this product to anyone

March 01, 2016

I love these and basically all of the others they have. I also buy their bread because they have a nice selection and I choose to buy anything but white.

February 29, 2016

These are delicious and so versatile. I usually have them for brunch and make cream cheese and lox. I also like them as a quick snack with cream cheese. They are so fluffy and chewy .

February 10, 2016

Yummy! A nice filling breakfast in the morning.
    Holds me over till lunch time. Great with peanut butter or just plain butter.
    Pretty high in calories though.

January 03, 2016

I like those bagels. They aren't too pricey and are always soft and delicious.

January 02, 2016

I love these. Even with being original has a great taste, great with peanut butter on top.

December 30, 2015

Dempster's Original Bagels;

not bad for store bought, for home use bagels

sesame ones were good flavour too
    good amount of sesame

good size / good thickness of bagels

I still prefer tim hortons bagels, but at home good substitute are dempsters