Dempster's Original Bagels Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 67 in Bread

Enriched wheat flour, water, rye flour, glucose-fructose/sugar, salt, cornmeal, yeast*, vegetable oil (soybean or canola), rye sourdough, malted barley flour, monoglycerides, calcium propionate, sorbic acid. May contain potassium sorbate. *order may change. May contain soybean, egg, sesame seeds, sulphites and milk ingredients

March 01, 2016

I love these and basically all of the others they have. I also buy their bread because they have a nice selection and I choose to buy anything but white.

February 29, 2016

These are delicious and so versatile. I usually have them for brunch and make cream cheese and lox. I also like them as a quick snack with cream cheese. They are so fluffy and chewy .

February 10, 2016

Yummy! A nice filling breakfast in the morning.
Holds me over till lunch time. Great with peanut butter or just plain butter.
Pretty high in calories though.

January 03, 2016

I like those bagels. They aren't too pricey and are always soft and delicious.

January 02, 2016

I love these. Even with being original has a great taste, great with peanut butter on top.

December 30, 2015

Dempster's Original Bagels;

not bad for store bought, for home use bagels

sesame ones were good flavour too
good amount of sesame

good size / good thickness of bagels

I still prefer tim hortons bagels, but at home good substitute are dempsters

December 30, 2015

I am so addicted to bagels, that nice toasted crunch on the outside and the soft center, my favorite Breakfast item

June 10, 2015

These are great, I like to eat them in the morning with cream cheese!

May 03, 2015

I love Dempsters bagels, they are always so fresh and amazing quality. I love having them for breakfast and making breakfast sandwhiches with them is always so yummy! :)

May 02, 2015

These are one of my favourite bagels! They come in a variety of flavours. I like how they are light and fluffy. You can pretty much put anything on them, although I prefer peanut butter.