Dempsters oven fresh Baguettes
Good

Dempsters oven fresh Baguettes Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 68 in Bread

Pop in the oven for 2-3 minutes for a fresh baked taste.

12.3 oz. per package, 6.15oz. per baguette

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 1/4 baguette (44g)
Servings per Container: 8
Total Carbohydrate: 20g
Dietary Fiber: 2.5g
Sugars: 1g
Protein: 1g

Ingredients: water, corn starch, sourdough (rice flour), rice flour, psyllium seed husks (vegetable fiber), rice syrup, rice starch, sunflower oil, yeast, soy protein, sugar, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, salt

March 07, 2014

When I'm in a pinch and can't get fresh baguette, it's my go to. They do taste homemade, they are affordable and ready in no time. Great product

September 25, 2013

This is a staple in my kitchen. They are very tasty and fresh. Ready in 8 mins taste just like homemade. I use them for garlic bread, steak subs, and even just as bread. My family loves them

June 06, 2012

We love these! Doesn't get any better or easier for fresh, oven toasted bread with a quick dinner! These loaves (especially the garlic) are a perfect pairing with a quick pasta dish or a ceasar salad. This is the only garlic bread we use anymore. My daughters usually grate cheese for it and voila, perfectly toasted garlic cheese bread. Pretty good price for 2 loaves as well :)

June 06, 2012

Nothing beats the home-baked goodness and a baker I am not. Dempsters oven fresh Baguettes are awesome served fresh from the oven, they’re the perfect accompaniment to your favorite entree. No artificial colors. No artificial preservatives. No artificial flavors. These are hot , delicious, and feels like homemade, that works for me, and it only takes 8 minutes and they are ready, great convenience food.

Love These !!

June 05, 2012

I love these. I purchase these baguettes on a regular basis, as they are the perfect bread to serve with our dinners. They are ready in less than 10 minutes, and absolutely delicious. The garlic baguette is my favourite!

February 13, 2012

This product is absolutely fantastic. 8 mins in the oven and it's ready to butter and the taste is amazing.
I recommend the roasted garlic baguette