Dempster's Villaggio Bread

Dempster's Villaggio Bread Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 2328 in Grocery

September 19, 2016

This bread is heavenly! It is so soft and tastes great! The only downside to white bread is that it does not last long. It will go moldy if you leave it for too long. I also freeze this bread now and just take out the pieces I know I will use at that time.

June 04, 2016

this is a good bread that is tasty soft lasts a long time I make sandwiches for me and my husband in the evening using this bread also i sometimes make toast in the morning

February 17, 2016

That's quite a so great bread: taste really good, can stay fresh a long time, one of the best texture I've seen, toasting really well. Quite expensive too, but worth it.

February 16, 2016

Now, this is bread, what a taste. I don't buy it often because of the price. Sometimes I may have a coupon or it's on sale and then I get it. Nothing like this bread in a sandwich. it's the best

February 16, 2016

This Dempsters Villaggio bread is my favorite bread to buy. It is always fresh and tastes really good. Its perfect for toasting in the toaster, making grilled cheese or even apart of a delicious french toast breakfast. Its affordable and I will continue to keep on buying it :)

December 08, 2015

Dempster's Villaggio Bread;

I like this bread from dempster's as it is the most similar to the bread sliced I ate while in Europe.

I like the texture, I like how it toasts in the toaster.

Good to eat on its own fresh, or even better toasted in the toaster with butter.

Good size, good value.

August 04, 2015

I LOVE THIS BREAD. It's so addicting. SO fluffy and so delicious. It does not last at home. I love using it when I make french toast. yummmm... This is by far my favorite white bread.

July 05, 2015

Makes the perfect bread for grilled cheeses and french toast!

July 05, 2015

This is a luxury bread to me. Very thick slices and full of taste.

July 05, 2015

I'm not a fan of this bread, it's thick and very doughy. It's oddly shaped so makes it hard for making a sandwich. I try to stick away from eating too much bread and this brand is full of everything I need to stay away from.