Dempster's Whole Wheat Tortillas

Dempster's Whole Wheat Tortillas Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 2312 in Grocery

June 04, 2016

I bought 3 packs of these one day at Zher's I made tortillas for my family members they turned out really good they like how soft these tortllas shells were

March 12, 2016

i baught 1(610gm) pack from walmart but it was 9 tortillas in the pack . company making 10% extra profit . Not good . But i like dempster tortillas. my all family members like it too.

January 30, 2016

These are the best wraps. They are soft and taste fresh. Last for quite a while too, if you store them in the fridge after opening. My kids love eating these as wraps or quesadillas.

January 09, 2016

I usually buy these to make wraps for lunch. They taste great and the price isn't too bad.

October 16, 2015

We buy these on a regular basis when grocery shopping. they taste great and don't fall apart like some other wraps out there. We use them for a variety of meals.

October 15, 2015

Love Dempsters product period!

But the whole wheat tortillas are my fav, i use them in chicken wraps all the time, or if you want to a DIY you can make a pizza with it on a frying pan at low heat, and its yummy yummy!!!

Dempster's Whole Wheat Tortillas;

good price
good tasting tortillas
great for wraps
great for heating up on the pan or in the oven

crispy and don't fall apart
not too soft
greta whole wheat taste

October 14, 2015

These Whole Wheat Tortillas made by #Dempsters make a very healthy tasty sandwich whether you fill them with tuna, vegetables, salad or your favorite lunch meats. They are always fresh and taste so good. I use them a lot for lunches #Dempster's "Whole Wheat Tortillas" are easy to prepare , so handy to hold , you can eat with no mess. So many great recipes you can use them for. Great Product.

October 14, 2015

We always have these on hand for nights where we don't want to cook (we already have pre-cooked chicken in the freezer for fajitas, etc.).

I heat them up on a plate with wet paper towel over the top for about 20 seconds before serving, and it tastes like we're in a restaurant!

Husband even has them with just PB and Jam or meat and mayo as a quick roll-up treat.

They are much better quality than the no-name/store brand tortillas, so worth the extra $$

October 14, 2015

These wraps are great..hold really well & definitely a healthier choice