Good

Dempter's thin bagels Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 238 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

September 24, 2016

This thin version of the Dempster's bagel is just great. I don't need to save a half for later, making it go stale. Cinnamon Raisin flavor is fantastic, same as regular Dempster's bagels. Love these.

April 20, 2015

I'm happy that Dempsters is making bagels that I can eat without feeling guilty! They are low in calories which is a plus and they still taste just as good as any other bagel. I kind of like the thin ones better too because they toast faster so it's more convenient.

March 07, 2015

Not a big fan. Yes they taste good. However, my biggest problem was that they got too crispy or burnt in the toaster. So I would reduce the temp, but then they weren't warm enough to my liking

March 07, 2015

am not a big bagel person but i tried these a while back and i really enjoyed them. they tasted really good.

June 21, 2013

three flavours nice size great taste

January 07, 2013

I really liked these bagels. I loved the portion size, and calorie count with them - as much as I liked the flavour. I also found that these get much more crispy than regular bagels, once toasted, which is an extra bonus for me!

November 28, 2011

I bought these thin bagels on sale with a coupon to make them even cheaper but seriously if you want half the bagel for the same price or more then the regular bagels (cause they taste the same) then just buy the originals and don't eat as much cause it's not worth it for what you get. To me the only thing good about them are that they are only 100 calories each.