Denorex 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner
Good

Denorex 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #447 out of 938 in Shampoo

December 03, 2016

This product has worked wonders for me. I've suffered from dandruff for many years and could never find a product that helped. Finally, this is the shampoo that took it all away. Now, no more dandruff and I only use it once a week to prevent it returning!

August 29, 2014

From the manufacture's web site..
"Denorex controls dandruff, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis and is effective in relieving dryness, itching and flaking; while added conditioners leave hair healthy, shiny and manageable.
Denorex is used for treating and preventing itching, flaking and scaling of the scalp caused by dandruff and seborrhea. Denorex Shampoo is an anti-seborrheic that works by slowing the production of skin cells, which helps to reduce flakiness. "

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!
It smells awful though! Menthol and tar...YUM!
BUT, it really REALLY works! I have seborrhea (oily, crusting or scaling skin). When I was 14yrs old I had a horrible time controlling the scaling on my scalp. My Mom tried so many remedies without any progress. I lost most of my hair because the scales were so thick that new hair could not grow or breathe. Then one day I tried this. It stunk so bad, but when you message it on the scalp it tingles. I would leave in on for about 5mins during treatments. It took about 2-3 months and my scalp was cleared. My hair grew back and so did my confidence.
I still get issues with my scalp but when I do I just do a treatment. About once a week or month, depending on the season.
I just cannot express how much I love this product!

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge