DenTek comfort clean floss picks

DenTek comfort clean floss picks Reviews

Ranked #170 out of 197 in Oral Care

INDICATIONS: Dentek Silk Flossers Helps reduce plaque buildup and the risk of gingivitis. No. 1 brand of flossers. America's favorite. Dentek Silk Flossers Healthier teeth.

March 29, 2015

I tested the product for free, but all opinions my your own. I tried out the Comfort Clean Floss Picks. They are convenient in size. I have a very crowded mouth so flossing is important. I had no problem sliding them down between my teeth and wiggling it around. My trouble came in trying to take it out. I spent less time flossing and more time removing the pick from between my teeth.

August 06, 2010

I love the pick feature it works great at getting the plaque off your teeth.
    The tongue scraper works good but it is a little messy be sure to use it last.

I keep a bag out on the bathroom counter and I am starting to get into the habit of using them on a daily basis.
    The bag and the picks are both recyclable which is great.
    Once you start using the DenTek comfort clean floss picks you will never want to use traditional floss again.

Shoppingsorceress added a new review for
    Dollarama Candles