Dentyne Fire Gum Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 87 in Gum

January 22, 2017

Yum! This is my favorite cinnamon gum!! I love that initial bite of flavour, so good! The taste lasts a long time too which I love. I buy this gum often.

December 22, 2016

I actually really like this gum!! I find the cinnamon flavour lasts longer than a lot of gums. It's a great gum if you like that cinnamon flavour!! You can get a giant box at Costco!

December 22, 2016

Dentyne Fire is a great gum with a nice warm kick of cinnamon. The flavour lasts forever - my jaw gets tired of chewing before it loses flavour! I always have a pack of this in my purse or backpack, it's a great way to freshen my breath after morning coffee or lunch.

August 18, 2016

This is my favorite cinnamon flavoured gum. The taste is very intense at first and it feels like a burning sensation on your tongue, but I really enjoy it. You can say it's more of a spicy cinnamon flavour. Some may find it too intense, but as you keep chewing, you get the sweetness too. Chews well for hours and the taste does linger. The gum itself is in a square shaped tablet form and it pops out easily from the packaging.

July 18, 2016

Super hot spicy cinnamon. The taste lasts longer then any gum I have tried. If u like cinnamon hearts you will love this gum. Keeps your breath fresh!

May 11, 2016

They are right about Fire gum , it dose feel like a fire in your mouth, This gum is really strong, It taste like the cinnamon hearts that you can get at valintines day. Not my fav but still good

May 11, 2016

Cinnamon gum done right! Super strong and intense at the start then settles into a comfortable long lasting chew. It is one of the only gums out there that is aspartame free and that is very important to me. I rarely chew anything else

March 23, 2016

This is actually my favourite gum. It is fun to read the reviews because this is most certainly something you love or hate. I've always loved cinnamon products, and this one is cinnamon to the max! Most certainly hot, and if thats not for you, then look elsewhere lol! Flavour lasts well, gum is a nice consistency.

0.5/5

March 05, 2016

I had to laugh when I saw this up for review. I actually tried this one and had to spit it out. Not for me. I guess I don't care for any spice in my gum.

March 05, 2016

I like this gum,the cinnamon flavor is so intense and seems to last a long time ,you can purchase it in single boxes or in packages of four ,the pack is your better buy. I love chewing gum when my mouth is feeling dry or when I have a tickle in my throat .A really good product