Dentyne Ice Midnight Mint Gum

Dentyne Ice Midnight Mint Gum Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 85 in Gum

May 11, 2016

This gum is very string. It will clear out your nostrils in no time. It taste like black licorice. The taste last a long time which is good beacuse most gums don't last long anymore

February 18, 2016

If you like black licorice, Dentyne Ice Midnight Mint might be for you. Otherwise, don't bother. The first bite and an instant rush of black licorice explodes in the mouth. Eventually the tastes goes away after a few chews but I still wouldn't give it another try.

June 14, 2015

I don't like the flavor of this gum, probably because it has a black licorice flavor and I don't like black licorice.

February 12, 2015

Love this flavor of gum. It has an icy, cool taste when it hits your tastebuds. The flavor lasts for a few hours. Great product.

September 09, 2014

Love this gum! The taste lasts long after I'm finished with the gum!

July 21, 2014

Got a free pack of gum from Dentyne it's self. The gum is pretty good, this is one of the brands I do like.The gum is over all pretty good. Gum is usually cheap.

What do you think, have you tried it?

May 28, 2014

It is not the best because the taste is special

August 26, 2013

Loved the taste. The first pack was a freebie but now always buy it.

August 26, 2013

Great flavor! I swear by this gum. reasonably priced, and long lasting freshness.

August 10, 2013

I got this free in the mail. It tastes a bit like black licorice which is a flavor I love. It has a pop of flavor that wakes up my mouth when I need it most. The flavour also lasts a long time. I will keep buying this flavor along with other Dentyne flavors.