Dentyne Ice Reviews

Ranked #995 out of 1061 in Snacks

Stay at the top of your game with a flavor that’s classic and timeless.

September 17, 2015

the flavour of the gum is really strong at first ( kinda like a punch) and after feels like you are chewing on rubber.

July 06, 2015

DENTYNE ICE SPEARMINT GUM;

This gum was absolutely horrible!!

I normally do not like "mint" gum, however I do like "spearmint" flavour due to the strength of the mint flavour.

This gum definitely was more mint than spear mint. It was TOO strong in the mint flavour.

The strength did not want me to continue chewing the gum.

The packaging was nothing special. The design, the writing, logo, nothing worked with this product!

I also did not like all the additional "fake" and warning ingredients "aspartame,etc"

I would not recomment this particular flavour from dentyne as normally I do like their gum flavours but NOT this one.

June 15, 2015

Dentyne Ice has a really good flavour to start but after about ten minutes I find it really fades. The gum breaks up really quickly, and i just find the overall quality very poor. Not something I purchase unless left with no other options.

June 15, 2015

This is a tasty gum, it has good spearminty flavor, very refreshing!

April 07, 2015

This is a great product. Nicely packaged when you need to freshen up your breath in the office or after lunch.

March 31, 2015

Great gum. Really refreshing with decent strength mint flavor. Doesnt last too long, but then again, we are not suppose to chew gum longer than 15min.

March 17, 2015

A very cool and refreshing gum, it is perfect for your work bag or if you are going on a date and need your breath to smell good fast.

March 09, 2015

Great gum! The mint taste really is pronounced which I like.

March 09, 2015

Dentyne Ice is the only gum I chew. It is very refreshing and is available in a variety of flavors. It really freshens your breath and tastes great.

March 09, 2015

This gum tastes great on first try but I've noticed after about 30 minutes in your mouth it starts to have a very bittery taste and smell that isn't necessarily pleasant (it isnt even minty it's just an intense unpleasant rubbery smell/taste), it makes me self conscious to let people near my mouth. Maybe it doesnt sit well with my toothpaste or something because I have no issues with Excel or other types of gum, only this one for some reason.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches