Derma E hydrating day creme Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

March 29, 2016

I have combination skin that gets drier during winter, so this product came at good time. It's a good day cream that hydrates well and applies smoothly. I find that it absorbs fairly quickly too. I'm in my mid-twenties and don't have wrinkles. I do have some fine lines but I did not notice any reduction in the look of those. Perhaps with a full size jar and longer usage, but not with just the samples. Aside from helping my skin feel moist, I like that it's also free of parabens, sulfates, mineral oil and lanolin. It's also certified vegan. I will buy it if I find a good deal. My mom already has her own jar.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review from socialnature.

March 29, 2016

I really like this cream! It goes on light with a clean fresh scent that isn't overpowering and my skin feels nice and hydrated after. It absorbs easily and not greasy so it would be great to use before putting on your everyday makeup. A little bit goes a long way with this cream!

March 16, 2016

I received 3 sample packets through Social Nature. The cream is very soft and goes quite far; I can use each 5 ml packet for at least 4 or 5 applications to my face and neck. It has a soft, flowery scent, which doesn't last too long, and rubs in smoothly, without being greasy. It doesn't have SPF, so I have been using it in the evening. It makes my skin very smooth and supple and soft. I notice it mostly in the morning when I wake up. Fines lines on my face are fading. I would love this to have SPF to use during the day, but it makes a good night cream, too. I haven't looked up the cost of this cream yet, but if it's not too pricey, I would get some. It doesn't seem to get used up very quickly, so would be a better deal than some other lotions I have tried.

March 09, 2016

Derma e Hydrating Day Creme hydrates my skin without leaving any heavy film or making my skin feel oily. It's light, easy to apply and you only need to use a small dab to completely cover your face. It has a gorgeous, lavender scent which does not set off my fragrance allergies... score! I highly recommend this product.

January 27, 2016

I just purchased this day creme and have been using it for a week and I already notice my skin has more moisture. I was dealing with some dry patches on my chin and cheek and after 1 day of using this they are gone!! It wears well under make up with no oily residue. Love it!!